Skeletons,death,flowers?

Suddenly April screamed out loud which caused the skeleton to wear a face of amusement whilst Floweys twisted into one of annoyance, slowly William stared at the skeleton there was fear and repulsion in his eyes but there was too much intrigue? So it weighed out the fear, Frisk had her hand on Junes shoulder and was rubbing it soothingly she looked as horrified as the rest but she knew that June would not have done it on purpose and it was a reasonable mistake that anyone.. Wait was Frisk really about to excuse a murder that she just witnessed?

Justin was in complete shock but not at June, he thought June hadnt done anything wrong! That woman was too pushy, sure she might have saved us but really does it matter? June had clearly told her to get off and stop being so creepy! Like no adult monster or human should just come out of nowhere and start touching someone and saying my child repeatedly. Plus June hadnt meant for it to happen. I saw it in her eyes she looked just as shocked as everyone else was.

April felt awful. How could June kill that nice lady she hadnt done anything wrong! Sure she may have been a bit pushy and all around strange but it still wasnt right for her to do that and now they were here!! With that crazy flower and that super creepy skeleton.

Kiara remained impassive, sure the goat woman had tried to be kind to us, but she was too pushy for comfort. She had practically tried to force June into a hug she did not want and then also started talking about how they were her children. From experience being too nice to overly handsy adults was never right and should be avoided at all costs.

Plus June had always done her best to protect them now was no different

Without any hesitation Kiara went by Frisk and June and gave June a side armed hug and then whispered I trust you Kiara went behind her ready to cover her backside where that psychotic flower was, truth be told the sight of the skeleton was horrifying to her and Justin had always been the brave one so that wasn't her job.

Justin smiled hearing Kiaras distant whisper it had been really loud despite Kiara best attempts to keep it quiet it was more like a stage whisper then a normal one, but regardless Justin came around and nodded at June and put his arms up ready to punch the living daylights out of the weird skeleton looking thing in front of them.

He was shaking with fear.

But

Bravery is not having no fear.

Bravery is being able to stand up with your morals and pride and opinions to the greatest fears you have.

But to the contrary opinions of Justin and Kiara April let out a shrill scream of annoyance that caused everyone's attention to snap on to her including the strange skeleton and Flowey, Before anyone could ask why April was screaming like a weirdo she had interjected, and screamed OH THAT IS ALL GOOD AND FINE LETS JUST TRUST THE MURDERER?! June seemed to be brought back to reality by this and sheepishly looked away she had look of immense guilt plastered all over her face

But

There was something else there

A gleam

A gleam of power?

For a second Frisk looked unsettled and everyone knows whyFrisk was the only one out of them who had dead relatives.. Oh why were they dead? Well Frisks families were erComplicated..Her uncle had a bit of a power trip let's say..Its not important and it doesn't matter.

June slowly turned her head and stared at April and said please i did not want that to happenI was just trying to save us from something- OH THATS RIGHT?! YOUR ALWAYS PLAYING HERO! NO OFFENCE JUNE BUT ADULTS ARE GIVEN THAT JOB FOR A REASON!! April had shocked them all by interjecting like that, well almost everyone the skeleton looked slightly bemused whilst Flowey looked bored.