Goat mama

June took a minute to realise what had happened, i mean can you blame her she was thrown across space and time without the slightest warning. However after she regained her conscious mind she realised the position she was in right before she had shot Toriel. In light of this development she dropped her gun almost instantly to avoid, accidently hurting her again.

Toriel seemingly unbothered by the reset unlike the children who were all blinking dazedly, and staring at Chara open mouthed who was looking back at them with the same look of shock clearly she had not expected it to work however, to Toriel it indeed looked like all the children were staring into thin air, Toriel excused it with possible head injuries sustained from the fall.

Flowey took some time to regain himself as well but once he did unlike June he did not grace them with mercy or disappearing he instead twisted his face into one of anger and rage he was about to fire off more friendliness pellets but Toriel had caught him out of the corner of her eye she instantly raised her paw and seemingly out of thin air hot red flames appeared.

June gasped it was not of fear but of awe, and the fact that she was very close to the fire and was feeling its scorching heat, Kiara had backed away. She was always uncomfortable with lavaClearly from her otherworldly death she had a right to be.

It did not take much to overpower the flower like this he got caught with a blast of flames, he let out a scream that sounded more comical then anguished as if he had had to do this repeatedly before.

However no one bothered to decipher that after all he was gone and they were with Toriel the magic had worked, and they were one step closer to getting out of here!

Toriel suddenly lowered her paw and turned to address the 8, well 7 visible children to her. My children do not be afraid..I know you have had quite a fall however..You may follow me to safety it will be a task to get back to my house with the injuries that you sport.However i promise a comfortable bed and- Toriel was cut of with a cry of SAY NO MORE LEAD THE WAY DUDE!! This time it was not Lia who looked ready to tear Justin apart but Frisk she was the most tired, as well as her ears were still coming down from the rushing noise that had filled her head a moment prior.

Justin seemed to realise what he had done and did not apologise to Frisk but seemed to shrink in on himself fearfully eyeing Toriel as if expecting to be hit around the side of the head for even speaking in an adults presence.

Toriel was far from angry; she chuckled and held her paw out as if to lead the way in a human chain.

However everyone seemed to hesitate, they did not know why they did, however it seemed too good to be true, or as William would put it, it is like a monkey's paw trick you have to be careful what you ask for. That was what Lia was guessing he would say anyway, she guessed William would not express his thought process out loud because it would have prompted Justin to yell back a loud obnoxious NERRRRRD.

Lia was pulled out of her thoughts by Kiara hiding behind her inching away from Toriels paw, Lia was scared as well just trying not to show it Lia was about to back away too, when Chara rushed forward and put her hand on Toriels paw it fazed right through, with Toriel noticing nothing.

Lia smiled and knew that Chara would always tell the truth..Even if she had just met her she knew she would never lie to her!

So slowly but surely Lia reached her hand out and engulfed Toreils paw, it was super soft, it was perhaps softer than her dog's fur. She just wanted to curl up next to her and give her a big hug, it would be like wearing a big coat but better! As these thoughts crossed Lias mind she had a big dopey grin stuck to her face.

Justin immediately grasped her hand straight after followed by Kiara then April, and the rest of the group.

Slowly Toriel led them through the ruins, they were very pretty April thought, despite still being absolutely terrified of Ms.Toriel, I mean could you blame her? She died to this woman somewhere else? Ignoring that factor and somewhat grateful that Justin and Lia had gone first in the human train, she admired the beauty around her the deep purple walls that reached much to high to see the ends of them