chapter 10

It was all good when he woke up. Harry's arms were wrapped around him and he was slowly breathing into the crook of Louis neck. With a little sigh, Louis grabbed his phone to look at the time and he immediately froze. His phone was full of notifications and new ones kept popping up.

He unlocked his phone and the first thing he checked were his messages. A lot of people have texted him, one of them being Michael. He felt that something was wrong and opened the chat with him. He had sent him a photo and texted: "Great job."

Louis' stomach dropped as he realized it was a photo of him and Harry in the parking lot. It was very blurry, but they were obviously kissing. Luckily, since the quality was so bad, you could assume it was someone else.

You can't even see if that's us or not, Louis texted back.

Only a few seconds later, the little bubble appeared, signaling him that Michael was typing a response.

"The girl who posted the photo and her friends confirmed it was you and Harry," Michael texted. "They also posted another picture in which you can clearly see Harry in the same parking lot."

Then, another one: "Are you out of your goddamn mind?"

Louis decided to ignore him but just then, Michael had sent another text. "Clearly, your trip to Mexico wasn't successful, so we'll have to think of something else."

Louis sighed and shut his phone off. This was bad, really bad.

Next to him, Harry was moving, and he slowly opened his eyes. Louis immediately relaxed as he looked at him. When he was around, Louis felt safe.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked and pulled his arm back from where it had been wrapped around Louis.

"Remember the girls from yesterday?"

Harry nodded briefly, a confused look on his face.

"Well, turns out I was right," Louis said. "They took pictures of us."

Harry's eyes widened. "Shit," he muttered. "That's... fuck. Can you see it's us?"

"Not that well, but there are separate photos of you in the same place, so... We have a problem."

When they got downstairs, Louis saw Niall sitting at the kitchen table with a sour look on his face, a mug with tea in front of him.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked as he and Harry entered the room. Niall tilted his head in the direction of the guy at the other end of the table, who was typing something on his iPad.

"Oh, hey Michael," Louis said with a frown. "What are you doing here?"

"Damage control. Your car leaves in 15 minutes."

"You're not sending me to fucking Mexico again."

Michael finally looked up and rolled his eyes. "I'm not. Just a romantic brunch with Eleanor. And Harry, a driver will take you to the airport in half an hour."

Louis froze at his last sentence. There was no way they were going to take Harry away from him, never again.

"Why should I go to the airport?" Harry asked and crossed his arms in front of his chest, looking at Michael with a frown.

"You're going to New York, so we can shoot more material with you and Taylor."

"No."

Michael stared at him with raised eyebrows. "Excuse me?"

"I'm not going to New York unless the whole band is going," Harry said. "If you want to pap Taylor and me, you have to get her to L.A., because I'm not leaving this city."