chapter 11

A/N: First of all, I want to apologize for uploading so inconsistently. I've been working on a lot of different writing projects, so this story kind of fell behind. But I promise I'll try to write more frequently from now on! Love you xx

The media was going completely crazy about the pictures of Harry and Taylor. It bugged Louis to see tweets of people saying how cute of a couple they are. Because they weren't. Louis and Harry were perfect together, not Harry with someone else.

The only good thing about everything was that it seemed to calm Michael down. He wasn't blowing up Louis' phone 24/7 anymore, and he didn't overschedule them so Louis and Harry wouldn't have any free time together.

It was agreed that Harry and Taylor's stunt would last at least two months, nothing crazy, just to promote the band and keep people from uncovering the truth about Louis and Harry.

Sometimes it was hard, but in those moments where Harry was laying on Louis' chest, telling him about a new book he discovered and what kind of smoothie he drank that day, everything felt alright.

All the boys were attending an album release by a famous popstar in the evening, and they were currently getting ready, stylists hurrying around the house. Niall was freaking out because Justin Bieber would be there, and Louis found it very amusing to watch him complain to his stylist while she tried to style his hair.

"Hey, Lou?" Harry called from the other room and Louis got up from the couch.

"What's up?" he asked as he entered the room. Harry was standing in front of a mirror, shirtless, holding two hangers in his hands.

"Which one do you like more?" Harry held the hangers up and Louis inspected the two blouses on them. One of them was a dark navy blue and the other was black with white hearts all over. Louis pointed to the one with the hearts.

"That one."

Harry held it up in front of his chest and turned back towards the mirror. He tilted his head to the side as he watched his own reflection. "It's perfect," he said with a little smile and turned back around. "Miranda!" he called, and a young woman with big glasses appeared. "Louis says this one."

She reached out for the blouse and let her fingers run over the fabric. "Yeah, I liked that one better, too."

"Lou has great taste," Harry said and went up to Louis to press a kiss to his cheek. Louis' eyes shot towards Miranda, who was watching them with a little smile.

"Don't worry," Harry said as he noticed Louis' look. "She knows."

"I won't tell," she promised and pushed her glasses back up. They were interrupted by another woman, who was wearing a pink flannel and looking around frantically. She narrowed her eyes as she discovered Louis.

"Found you," she said, and Louis sighed dramatically. He gave Harry a kiss and squeezed his waist before he walked over to her. Harry was staring at him and Louis just winked and said: "Jessica knows too."

Jessica snorted and crossed her arms in front of his chest. "Just because you don't stop talking about him. Now come on, I still have to do your hair."

An hour later, all of them were ready and were getting into the car Michael ordered for them. Louis sat in between Harry and Niall, his hand on Harry's thigh while Niall sneakily tried to take a picture of the two of them.

"What the hell are you doing?" Louis asked as the flashlight of Niall's phone accidentally went off. Niall tried to cover it and Louis removed his hand from Harry's leg to grab Niall's phone.