2

"On that Day you will be brought to judgement
and none of your secrets
will remain hidden."
(Quraan 69:18)

"Enough Rami! Please stop laughing. " Isfa whisper yelled to Ramisa who was busy in laughing her heart out. While the other students in cafeteria giving them weird looks.

"I'm sorry... But.. I can't... " Ramisa managed to say between her laugh clutching her stomach.

"Well, why this kitten is laughing so much? What did i miss?" said Zohaib who just entered in the cafeteria and sat with them.

"Let me tell you."ignoring the word 'Kitten' Ramisa said.

Isfa rolled her eyes and sighed.

Ramisa took a sip of her tea and said, "So it was our biochemistry class..."

Flashback---

Everyone was looking at the new person who just entered into the class with their Biochemistry professor Mr. Steven. Loud whispers could be hard of students who were assuming why he was there. The room became silent when Mr. Steven cleared his throat and said,"Good morning students."

Students greeted him back and looked at him with their curious eyes.

"Well, students you all know him. And wondering what he's doing here right?"

Everyone nodded their heads and looked at the person while Mr. Steven said, "Students, I am taking leave for some months due to some family issues. In my absence Mr. Yazan Daamin will be your Biochemistry professor. You all know that he was one of the brightest students of this institution who became a cardiologist just at the age of 26. I hope you all will learn from him and give me a wonderful result when I'll be back."

"Yes sir!" The whole room filled with the loud voice of students.

As soon as Mr. Steven left the classroom everyone looked at their new Professor who had a small smile on his lips.

"So as you all know me I don’t think I've to introduce myself again. I hope you all will  corporate with me so that at the end you can achieve a good result and I can feel that I am not a bad teacher." He chuckled at the end.

Ramisa nudged Isfa and whispered, "I think you are gonna like biochemistry from now. He doesn’t seem rude like Mr. Steven."

Isfa looked at her new professor who was now getting introduction from the     students one by one. "No matter how he is I still hate Biohemistry."

Ramisa rolled her eyes while Isfa kept looking at front and didn’t know while she kept her head on desk and dozed off.

Her peaceful sleep broke when she heard Ramisa whisper yelling in her ear, "Potato! Wake up! Sir is looking."

She woke up with a jolt when she heard her Professor's voice, "You, Niqaabi stand up."

She looked at him who was already looking at her "Sir m..me?"

"Is there any niqaabi without you in the class?" He looked at the whole class.
Isfa stood up and shook her head as no.
"Name?" He took two step forward

"Is..fa..Isfa Jahan." She sluttered.
"So Miss Jahan, was I singing some lullaby?"
The whole class laughed. While she shook her head.
"I prefer words Miss Jahan." His voice turned rough.
Tears formed in her eyes but she managed to say, "No sir."
"Good. So I hope I won't see you sleeping again in my class unless I'm singing a lullaby. Am I clear, Ms. Jahan?" He could see the tears in her eyes who was looking down. It won't be a lie if he say he felt a lil bit bad. But according to him it was necessary for everyone to pay attention in class even if he says useless things.