When Allah SWT said,
"I test only those I love”
I took the pain like it was an honor
-Abu Hurayrah

Another busy day in a University of  Wellington,
Sun was working like warm blanket in chilly winter. The soft green grasses weren’t wet anymore because of sunlight. The duo were sitting in a corner of the large field, while the whole place was buzzing with students gossips. 

"Razia Khalamoni, called me in the morning. " Ramisa  closed her book.

"And, told you to look if something's wrong with me." Zohaib replied not taking his eyes up from his phone.

"I don't know what's going with you. But you should know that She's worried for you." Ramisa tried to make him understand.
Silence, as always he chose to be quiet. His fingers stopped tapping on the phone's screen. Ramisa wondered what was that he always thinks so deeply about. Which he was doing right now. He was so engrossed in his thoughts that, even after calling for fourth time Ramisa's voice didn’t reach his ear.

"Zohaib!" this time she shook his shoulder.
Breaking his trance, he looked at her. "It's nothing. You know ammu just worries for nothing. I'm kinda busy with a deal." He sighed.
It wasn’t a lie. He's been working hard for a deal for some weeks. It wasn’t easy to manage the 'Itban Industries' with uv. He had to do his responsibilities as the CEO of the company at the same time also need to study. It amazed Ramisa that how he manage everything smoothly.  But it kinda felt hard for her to believe that he's just worried about business.

"Stop looking at me like that, kitten as if i murdered someone and trying to hide the knife. " He chuckled looking her narrowing eyes at him.

"Stop calling me that" She gritted her teeth.
"Stop calling what? Kitten?" He laughed.
"You!...I'll..."  she was cut in mid way by Isfa's loud chirping,"Guys!  Finally, I managed to get us 3 sandwiches ." She slumped down beside Ramisa.

"I'm never gonna go in that canteen again. Ya Allah! They were fighting like they have been starving for years. I was nearly dying." Isfa said catching her breathe.

"Now see, how i get u both lunch everyday." Zohaib took a bite of his sandwich

"Well, Bhai It's easy for boys." Isfa stated as a fact.

Zohaib shrugged his shoulders and continued chewing his sandwich.

Isfa took a sip of water and cleared her throat. "Abbu called me yesterday and said something important."

"What did he say?" Ramisa asked turning all attention towards her.

"Faraan bhai's gonna getting married soon. They found a potential bride for him." Isfa smiled.

Faraan Jahan was Isfa's elder brother.  Who was 28 years old doing a fine job in a Bank. Though her father Yusuf Jahan has a great business, Faraan didn’t want to be a businessman. He wanted to do job. Isfa was not only his little sister but also his best friend. They had a strong bond. While Isfa took decision to continue her studies from New Zealand, Faraan was the only one person who protested after her Abbu. Faraan didn’t want his sister to go far from him. But as he Knew that Ramisa and Zohaib will be with her, he agreed.
Everyone believed that if the trio is together, there's no need to worry. They're enough to take care of each others.