𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤: Chapter 4

"We're covering the first day of senior year from Midtown High's most famous student..."Betty spoke into her microphone. "Peter Parker! Go get 'em, tiger. Or should I say, "Spider?"

Peter, MJ, Ned and Y/n walk down the corridor of chaos. the places barricaded away from the four students as they walked. People were yelling and holding signs.

Peter grasps Y/ns hand in his for comfort. She smiles a little.

"Y/N, Y/N Y/N. We love you!" A man  with Y/n's face printed on his shirt yells for her attention. She gives the t-shirt a weird look before keeping her head down.

"Y/n, are you going to have his spider babies?!"

"You know he's a murderer, right?!"

"Hey Peter, come here, do a Tik-Tok with me!"

More voices kept yelling.

"Hey! Let's see you and Y/n kiss!"

"Back off!" Ned yelled.

"Who are you?" A crowd member asked.

"I'm Ned Leeds, I'm Spider-Man's best friend--"Ned got cut off by Flash who swung an arm around his shoulder.

"I'm Peter Parker's best friend. You come at my boy, you come at Flash Thompson. And if you want to read about our inspiring friendship, you can now in my new book" He held up his book. "Flashpoint. One Spider, Two Hearts, a Million Crazy-Ass Memories. Check it out!"

(A/N:I love Flash!)

Ned walks off annoyed and scoffing at Flash's words. He joins MJ as they get patted down.

Peter and Y/n are stopped at the bottom of the school steps. Security scans Peter with a metal detector and separates him from Y/n.

"No wait-!" Peter says.

"GO!" The man yells.

Y/n nods at Peter. "I'll see you inside."

He hesitantly nods and walks in.

"Keep watching Midtown News all year as we bring you up close and personal coverage of Peter fighting his biggest battle yet. College admissions." Betty says.

Peter walks up the stairwell to find Mr. Dell, Mr. Harrington, and Coach Wilson waiting for him. He walks slowly towards them.

Y/n walks up the stairs and to his side, where he gratefully smiles seeing her there. Some nerves gone. She grabs his hand with a small nod and faces the teacher.

"Peter, Y/n, we would love to welcome you back to Midtown High, where we shape heroes!" Mr. Harrington said gesturing to the sign up above where a shrine for Spider-Man lay.

"Or murderers..."Coach mumbles.

"Stop it." Mr. Harrington scolds. "It's an honor to serve you, sir and Ma'am." Mr. Harrington salutes Peter and Y/n.

"It's not. Mysterio was right." Coach says.

"Some of the students put this together for you" Mr. Harrington and Mr. Dell redirect attention to the trophy case/shrine.

"No. You did that! You did that." Coach says.

"I helped a little bit." Mr. Harrington mumbles.

"Oh wow." Y/n says looking at it.

"And I tried to stop you so many times, but you powered through. He did all of that." Coach says shrugging.

"I hope you have time to stop and check it out, in closeup." Mr. Harrington smiles a little uneasily. "You and Y/n of course. And feel free to walk or swing  through the hallway, or crawl on the ceiling to avoid everybody"