𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦: Chapter 6

Peters phone buzzed with messages from Y/n. She was with Morgan at a play park with her phone to her ear. Peter ignored every call she sent.

She groaned and put her phone in her bag. Morgan played with Casey beside her.(A/n: we're gonna say Casey is the same age here)

She smiled at the scene and then walked to a bench. Sitting down, she clasped her hands together and waited for a message or anything from Peter.

____________________________

(A/n: we are going to follow Peter for a bit as this is an important scene. Hope you don't mind.)

Peter swings above the High Bridge in his suit. He reaches a highway sign overlooking a large traffic jam. His suit not recognizing him.

"Stark Network unavailable."

Peter groans.

A text from Flash comes through on his suit screen. A selfie of Flash and the Vice Chancellor together.

A Daily bugle helicopter approaches, filming Peter.

"Ugh...Hi. Yeah, I can see you!" Peter yells. He drops down to the road. The suit comes off with Nano tech to reveal a crumpled suit.

He quickly searches the surrounding cars for the AVC, then spotting the Chancellor in the backseat of an SUV.In the backseat, the Chancellor is on her phone. Peter runs up the window, fixing his suit, he knocks gently.

"Hey!"

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Hi, I'm Peter Parker." Peter greets.

"You do know you're in the street, right?" She asks looking around.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I just.....I really needed to talk to you-"

"Uh huh." She nods.

"And I know you're on your way to the airport."he begins. He sighs and looks at her.

"MJ Watson Ned Leeds and Y/n Stark are the three smartest people I've ever met in my entire life, and I'm the dumbest person because I let them help me. But if I didn't let them help me than millions of people would have died. So please don't. Don't let MIT be dumb like me."

"MIT is dumb?" She asks. Peter eyes widen."You talking about Starks kid?"

"Yeah, you must know her. She's pretty famous. Her dad was....pretty famous. Anyways that not the point." He states." What I'm saying is, don't let MIT be dumb. I mean, like the dumber version of me that wouldn't have let them help."

"You didn't rehearse that, did you, Peter?" She asks.

"Basically, what I'm trying to sa-" he cuts himself off. His spider sense tingling. He peers over the car and furrows his eyebrows.He then jumps on top of the car, spots a crowd of people running away."Why are you running? What--"

A huge wave of smoke clouded over the bridge. Followed by torn up road.

Peter activates his suit."Oh my God..." he mumbles. He knocks on the roof of the car the Chancellor sat in.

"Uh, Ma'am, you should, uh... you should get out of the car.Everybody get off the bridge!" Peter yells.

The door to the Chancellor's car won't open as her drives runs off terrified, the door locking behind him. The dust clears to reveal four large metal tentacles and a man with sunglasses and a green jacket.

"Hello, Peter."

Peter waves confused."Hi? Do we... do I know you?"

"What have you done with my machine?" Doc OC glares.

The Spider verse-Peter Parker x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें