𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯: Chapter 7

Peter looks around confused. He hears his phone buzz more times and peers down at it. He sighs seeing many messages from Y/n.

The room lights up. He glances around seeing he's in some sort of dungeon. He looks for Strange.

"Doctor-"
Suddenly, a green creature lunges and bangs at the glass cell it is trapped in. Peter jumps back in shock. Doc Oc sees Peter and storms towards him only to hit the glass wall he is kept in by.

Peter looks around wide eye until a hand pops onto his shoulder. He spun around to see Strange who was battered and bruised.

"Be careful what you wish for, Parker." Strange said panting.

"Let me out of here!" Doc Oc screams from the cell.

"Can you please explain to me what
is going on?" Peter asks peering at the creature and Doc Oc.

"That little spell that you botched where you wanted everyone to forget that Peter Parker's Spider-Man, it started pulling in everyone who knows Peter Parker's Spider-Man from every universe into this one." Stephan said brushing himself off.

"From every universe?" Peter asked baffled.

"Yes Peter. Every universe." Strange nodded.

Doc Oc looked confused at Strange. "Who are you? And where am I?!"

"I think it's better we don't engage with them because frankly the Multiverse is a concept about which we know frighteningly little-" Peter cut Strange off.

"The Multiverse is real?!" He gasped.

Doc Oc and the creature, The Lizard, try breaking the glass again but are unable. They glare at Peter who looks at Strange shocked.

"This shouldn't even be possible." Strange sighs.

"But I thought you stopped the spell." Peter says confused.

"No, I contained it." Stephen points out."But it would appear that a few of them squeaked through.After you left, I detected an
otherworldly presence, I pursued it into the sewers, where I found that." He points to the Lizard."Slimy, green son of a gun."

Doc Oc looks at them."Spell?" As in magic? What is
this, a birthday party? Who is this clown? What is this madness?!" He yells.

"Watch this." Strange says to Peter. He turns to Doc Oc."Do you know a Peter Parker who's Spider-Man?"

"Yes."

"Is that him?" Strange asks.

"No." Doc Oc says.

"See?" Strange says to Peter. Peter nods still a little confused.

"Okay, here's what we gotta do. I don't know how many of these "visitors" we've got-" Peter cuts Stephen off.

"I saw another one. On the bridge. He was like a... like a flying green elf." Peter says as he remembers the green goblin.

"Well he sounds jolly. Why don't you start with him. I need you to capture them, bring them here, while I figure out how to get them back before they destroy the fabric of reality. Or worse, Wong finds out." Strange says heading for the door. He turns back to Peter who calls for him.

"Uh... Dr. Strange?"

"Hmm?"

"My friends and I just got a second chance to get into MIT, and if the school sees me fighting these crazy monsters, then--" Doc Oc cuts him off annoyed and offended.

"Hey, watch your mouth!"

"I'm sorry, but--" Peter apologises.

"You're seriously still talking about college?!" Stephan asked baffled. This kid.Strange flies one of Peter's web shooters off his wrist and into his hand. He sends magic into it as Peter watches wide eyed.