𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭: Chapter 5

Peter ran to the Sanctum Sanctorum in search of Doctor Strange. Y/n saw him up ahead and ran to his side. She patted his shoulder as she panted.

"You really need to stop running off Peter." She said.

"Sorry. I just....I've got an idea." Peter said. He grabs Y/n's shoulders. "For now, I need you to go home and tell May I'll be home late."

Y/n swiped his hands off." What? No." She scoffed. "I'm coming with you."

Peter shook his head no." No no. This is something I need to ask myself."

Y/n worriedly eyed the building in front of them." What do you need from Strange?" She lowered her voice and gave him a level stare.

Peter sighed." I promise I'll tell you later, ok?"She sighed and nodded.

"Okay." He smiled. He kissed her forehead and ran up the steps to the building. Y/n turned on her heels and walked away.

"He better." She whispered.

Meanwhile, Peter knocked on the Sanctums door. The door immediately opened by itself, like that one scene in Frozen. Peter stepped back in surprise.

The whole Sanctum was covered head to toe in snow. Two people, stood shoveling snow at the side. Peter waved.

"Um. Hi." Peter greets. "I'm Uh....."

"The most famous person in the world. I know." Wong says walking out of a portal."Try not to slip, we don't have liability insurance."

Peter nods." Is all for a....Uh...holiday party?" He asks looking around.

"No, one of the Rotunda Gateways connects to Siberia. A blizzard blasted through." Wong sighs.

"Because someone forgot to cast the monthly maintenance spell to keep the seals tight." Dr Strange says as he floats down the stairs with a cup of cocoa.

"That's right, he did, because he forgot I now have higher duties-"Strange cut Wong off.

"Higher duties?!" Strange asked.

"The Sorcerer Supreme has higher duties, yes." Wong nods.

"Wait, I thought you were the Sorcerer Supreme." Peter said glancing at Strange.

"No, he got it on a technicality cause I blipped for five years." Stephen smiled sarcastically.

"Well, congratulations." Wong says.

"If I'd been here, then I would have--"Wong cut Strange off.

"Burned the place down."

"So, Peter. To what do I owe the pleasure?" Stephen asks sipping his cocoa.

"Right, um... I'm really sorry to bother you, sir, but-" Peter starts. Strange cuts him off.

"Please, we saved half the universe together, I think we're beyond you calling me "sir."Stephen smiles. Strange lights the fireplace with his magic Elsa powers.

"Okay, uh... Stephen" Peter starts.

"That feels weird. But I'll allow it." Strange nods.

"Uh, when, um... when Mysterio revealed my identity, my entire life got screwed up. And, I was wondering........I mean, I don't really know if this would actually work, but I was wondering if... maybe you could go back in time and make it so that he never did?" Peter asks.

"Peter, we tampered with the stability of spacetime to resurrect countless lives. You want to do it again now just cause yours got messy?" Stephan asks baffled.