02

at 8 in the morning the next day, mikey is shaking your shoulders violently to wake you up. you open your eyes slowly, yawning.

"wake up! we're going to hang out with takemitchy!" he shouts in your face, making you cringe and roll over onto your side. pulling a pillow over your head, you try to block out his voice.

he continues to pull you until you are almost falling off your bed, and then you do actually fall. someone laughs loudly as your body collides with the floor, and your body tenses. there's already someone else here.

standing up, you yawn and glare at mikey.

"finally!" he whines, storming out the room. you glance over to see baji standing in your doorway, not even trying to hide his clear amusement. before he follows mikey, he makes sure to send a middle finger in your direction. then he leaves.

scoffing, you start to get ready to go out, distracting yourself with some music. around 10 minutes later, you walk out of your bedroom.

"took you long enough." his voice makes you jump, and you quickly look over to see baji leaning against the wall, "mikey went ahead." today is one of the rare occasions when they can actually hurt you – because mikey isn't there.

"do not come any closer." you make sure your voice is firm as he steps forward. any hint of weakness and you'll be receiving a punch immediately.

"why not? you can't do anything anyway!" he charges at you, and you're on the ground with a bloody nose seconds later. despite your protests, he only continues to punch you, mainly your face. you can see him smiling as he does so.

"stop it, baji!" you cry out, desperately hoping you won't start crying, he'll only hurt you more if you do. once you stop making any noises, he finally stands up and leaves.

when the door shuts, the only sound that fills your home is the small sobs you finally let escape you. one hand clasped onto your bleeding nose, you force yourself into a standing position and to the kitchen, bandaging yourself up. you don't know what excuse you're going to tell mikey, but you sure as hell can't tell him his childhood friend just beat up a girl, a girl who is also his childhood friend.

"why the fuck did he even do that?" but who knows why baji does any of the things he does.

you place the bandages back into the cabinet once you are done with yourself, finally grabbing your phone and house keys before going to the meeting place. you hope you can make it there in time, but you doubt it.

turns out this "hang out" was actually a meeting. mikey knows you hate them, which is why he always has to threaten you to go, or lie about it. like he did now. when you finally realize what is happening.

"don't leave n/n!" mikey is dragging you back to the meeting place, he chased after you when he saw you walk away.

as he drags you along with him, the entirety of toman stares at the two of you with hatred. although, all this hatred is directed at you, not their dear president. you are standing beside draken when the meeting finally commences.

not being interested in the gang business, you do not know anything about what they are saying. all you know is that recently they had a brawl with a gang named moebius, and now they have no third division captain and draken got stabbed. he's better now though.

"THE INAUGURATION OF THE LEADER FOR THE THIRD DIVISION OF THE TOKYO MANJI GANG WILL NOW BEGIN!!" interesting. the topic of the meeting has caught your attention. you watch as people whisper among themselves until mikey yells.

"THIRD DIVISION LEADER! COME FORWARD!" seeing who steps forward, your interest is lost. fucking bastard. yes, you do indeed have a history with kisaki.

while you start to zone out, someone suddenly comes up to where kisaki is standing, punching him straight in the face. you flinch out of your trance and look to see who it is. hanagaki takemichi. a small smile spreads across your face. he just did what you've been wanting to do for years.

everyone starts to get angry at him, until someone starts to step forward.

"what's this? are things finally getting interesting?" baji is walking up to the top of the stairs, and before people can react, he has landed a punch on takemichi's face.

you touch your own injuries when he does that, the bruises still stinging from your earlier beating. you force your gaze away from baji and takemichi, just as mitsuya catches baji's arm. you make eye contact with kisaki.

the gears in his head seem to be turning, but soon something clicks.

"YOU!" he yells, pointing at you. his face is burning red with anger, and everyone's attention is turning to you. his anger starts to rub off on them. mikey looks at you with confusion.

but you're running before he can question you. little reminder, you have a history with kisaki, bad history. bad enough he'd kill you whenever he got the chance.

UNEDITED.

damn they hate her a lot, wonder what kisaki did to her in the past tho ;-;