Meeting the Perrons

Ed, Lorraine, and Cora get ready to go to the Perron household. After they get dressed, they get their things put in the car. They are then on their way to the house.

"Thanks for letting me come again." Cora says.
"You're welcome." Lorraine and Ed said in sync.
"So what is the plan with this case?" Cora asks.
"We're just checking out the house for now. If we can't debunk the things happening, we will go on from there." Ed explains.
"Ok."

They finally get to the Perron's house. Lorraine knocks on the door. The woman, Carolyn, opens the door. She greets Lorraine, Ed, and Cora.

The three of them go into the house. They all see the family in the living room.
"Aww look at them all! What's these beautiful young women's names?" Lorraine exclaims.
"That's Nancy, April, Andrea, Christine, and Cindy." Carolyn says.

"Who is that you have with you? I didn't see her at the lecture." Carolyn asks.
"Oh this is Cora." Ed says.
"Hi." Cora says.
"Hello Cora." Carolyn shakes Cora's hand.

"Well we're all sleeping down here now. The girls feel safer, and it's warmer." Carolyn says.
She then starts to talk about how she always has to turn up the heat.

Carolyn tells Ed about the smell of rotting meat.
"Rancid smells can indicate demonic activity." Ed explains.
He then goes to open door that are tied shut. Roger tells them about the doors always banging together in threes.
"Sometimes it's meant as an insult to the holy trinity. Father, the son, and the Holy Spirit." Ed explains.

They start to walk upstairs. Cora doesn't know what to do so she just follows them.

"The clocks all stop at 3:07." Carolyn says.
"That's weird."
Lorraine picks up a picture.
"We were hanging those up but they kept falling down, so we just kept them down." Carolyn explains.

Carolyn shows them the dresser that came with the house. She also mentions the things in the basement left there.
"Show me the cellar." Lorraine says.

Carolyn and Roger bring them down to the basement. Lorraine tries to pick up something in the basement.
"Are you getting anything hun?" Ed asks.
"Something bad happened in here Ed." Lorraine says. "I don't think it's safe for Cora." Lorraine says.
"Of course you think it's not safe." Cora says.
"You don't understand honey. I don't want you getting hurt. That's all. It's nothing personal." Lorraine mutters.
"Whatever." Cora leaves the basement.

Lorraine gives Ed the look.
"Just let her be." Ed says.
"Ok." Lorraine mutters.

Ed goes upstairs to talk to Carolyn and Roger.
"So about those bruises. Are they from something that happened here?" Ed asks.
Carolyn explains the iron deficiency she got.
Ed asks why they haven't moved out.
"I don't know where we would move to. We spent all our money on this place. With repairs on top of that. I doubt anyones gonna take in a family of 7."

Ed starts recording the interview with them. Carolyn explains the occurrences that have happened.

"Mom and Dad said you have a friend." Lorraine tells April.
"Yeah his name is Rory. He lives here too. But he's always sad." April explains.
Lorraine wonders why he's sad.
April explains that he won't tell her.
"Do you mind if I try to see Rory?" Lorraine asks.
April hands her the music box.

Lorraine starts to wind it up. She starts moving it around while it plays. She doesn't see anything. Suddenly, a little boy shows up in the reflection. Lorraine turns around to look where she saw the child, but nothings there.

Lorraine then goes outside. She goes down to the lake. Ed and Cora follow her.
"Hey." Cora says.
Lorraine turns around. She starts to look up and she sees someone hanging from a tree. Ed and Cora turn around and see nothing. They turn back around and Lorraine stumbles backwards. Ed catches her.
"Are you ok?" Cora asks Lorraine.
"I'm fine sweetie." Lorraine insists.