The Nightmare

The wind starts to speed up. The wind chimes going crazy, the bench swing flying around, also the sheets hung up blowing in the wind.

Lorraine starts to turn around slowly. She looks up and the sky before she starts pulling down dry sheets.

She takes off one sheet and it blows out of her hands and forms the silhouette of a person. It then blows towards a window. Suddenly, a figure appears in the window.

"Are you seeing that too?" Cora asks Lorraine.
"Yeah." Lorraine mutters as the figure walks away from the window.

Lorraine starts to bolt to the house, leaving Cora behind. Cora realizes what's happening so she then runs inside too.

~~~

Carolyn is upstairs sleeping when suddenly a handprint appears on her arm. Carolyn shoots up out of bed and starts screaming. Bathsheba appears in front of her face. A red substance puts out of her mouth into Carolyn's. Carolyn snaps out of it and quickly sits up.

Lorraine is still running upstairs and Cora is following.  She runs into Carolyn's room. Carolyn is in the bathroom throwing up.
"Carolyn are you ok? Carolyn open the door! Carolyn open up!" Lorraine shouts. When it doesn't work she runs over to the other door.

Cora catches up to her.
"Is Carolyn ok?" Cora asks. Before Lorraine could answer, Carolyn comes out of the bathroom.
"Are you sick?" Lorraine asks.
"I woke up just feeling a little nauseous. That's all." Carolyn brushes it off.

"I thought I saw a-" Carolyn cuts Lorraine off.
"I hear Roger and the girls." Carolyn leaves and goes downstairs. Lorraine and Cora turn around and look at  her with shock.

"What just happened?" Cora asks.
"I have no idea." Lorraine mutters.

~~~

Roger and the girls come back home from getting ice cream. When Roger gets out of car he notices Ed fixing his car. They make small talk for a little.

"You've got a nice place here Roger. Lorraine and I always wanted a spot in the country." Ed says.
"Well you can have this one." Roger jokes.
"Hand me a wrench would ya." Ed tells Roger.

Roger hands Ed the wrench.
"Hey. Uh. It really means a lot to us to have you here. I gotta admit I was a little skeptical going in. I just wanna say thank you for coming out." Roger tells Ed.
"I can't take the credit. It's all Lorraine. I didn't want to." Ed admits.
"Oh. Why's that?" Roger asks.
"Whatever Lorraine sees, feels, touches it helps people but it also takes a toll on her. Little piece each time. Couple months ago we were working on a case. She saw something.

~Flashback~

Lorraine looks into Maurice's eyes. He stares at her for a little. Lorraine starts to scream.

~End Flashback~

"It took a real big piece. When we got home. She went into our room. Locked herself in. Didn't talk. Didn't eat. Didn't come out for eight days."
"What did she see?" Roger asks.

~Flashback~

Lorraine keeps screaming while Maurice chants at her. She falls to the ground. Ed quickly goes to her side.
"Get out of here!" Ed yells at the camera guy.

~End Flashback~

"I don't know." Ed shakes his head. "And I won't ask."

~~~

Lorraine, Ed, Cora, Carolyn, Roger, Drew, and Brad are all in the living room. Cora is sitting next to Ed. She's half asleep on Ed's shoulder.

Drew walks over to where Brad is sitting.
"I need to reload. You want some?" Brad asks Drew.
"I'm good, thanks." Drew declined his offer.
"Alright." Brad says as he leaves the room.

Back in the living room, Cora has officially fallen asleep.
"You should put her in bed." Lorraine tells Ed.
"She's fine here." Ed tells Lorraine.

A few minutes later, Cora wakes up panting with cold sweat all over her face. She starts having a panic attack. Lorraine runs over to Cora.
"What happened?" Lorraine asks worriedly.
"There was... this black figure ... it pulled me down the basement stairs. When I got to the bottom.... there... there... was a creepy old woman... in my face. That's when I woke up." Cora manages to get out in between wheezes. Lorraine pulls Cora into a hug.
"It's gonna be ok." Lorraine says as she strokes Cora's hair.