What Lorraine Saw

"I think this house needs to be cleansed." Ed pauses, "An exorcism."
"I thought you only do that on people." Roger says surprised.
"Not all the time." Ed chimes in.
"We need to get out of here." Carolyn says.
"I'm afraid that won't help." Ed says.
"Lorraine saw something." Ed explains.

"I've been seeing the dark entity that haunts your house and your land. I saw it first when I came through your door. It was latched to your back. I also saw it on girls when we went in the living room. No matter where you go, this entity latched into your family and it's feeding off of you." Lorraine says.

Lorraine continues to explain that this spirit has so much hate towards the Perrons.
"Should we call a priest?" Roger asks.
"I wish it was that easy, an exorcism has to be approved by the church. We will have to collect evidence." Ed says.

Ed, Lorraine, Carolyn, and Roger go outside.
"Have your children been baptized?" Ed asks.
"No we really never got around to that. I mean we're not the church type family." Roger explains.
"You might want to rethink that, I could make things worse." Ed says.
"Why?" Carolyn asks.
"Because we're a threat, and whatever your dealing with here doesn't like us. So far it hasn't done anything violent, and that's a good sign. We're gonna have our guy do research on the house to see what we're dealing with here."

~~~

Ed, Lorraine, and Cora go back to their house. Judy shows a present she got for Cora and Lorraine. Her necklace had a picture of Ed and Lorraine is one half and the other is Cora. Lorraine's had a picture of Cora on one half and a picture of Judy in the other.

"Thank you so much Judy." Cora says.
"They're beautiful Judy." Lorraine says.
"I'm glad you guys like them." Judy smiles.

~~~

The next day, Ed comes in the living room trying to show Lorraine something.
"You're not gonna believe this. Carolyn's voice didn't record." Ed says as he puts the record player on the table.
"What do you mean?" Lorraine asks confused.
Ed starts to play the recording.

"You find anything?" Ed asks after he plays the recording.
"A lot. No wonder they're going through this." Lorraine says.
She starts to show Ed the old townhouse and who owned it. She also explains how Bathsheba hung herself at 3:07 am. Lorraine also shows Ed this lady named Walker and her son Rory. She explains how Walker killed herself in the cellar. Lord continues on saying some smaller deaths that happened.

Suddenly, the recording starts playing. Whenever Carolyn talks, there's this eerie noise. Ed looks at the clock and sees that it's 3:07.

~~~

Later that evening, Ed, Lorraine, Drew, and Brad go back to the Perron's house. They go inside and set up a bunch of paranormal equipment.

Roger and Ed go outside to set up a camera. Ed explains why they're setting it up outside when Roger asks.

Meanwhile, inside the house Carolyn and Lorraine are talking about why Bathsheba murdered her child.

Carolyn goes to put a picture on a shelf when Lorraine touches her hand. Lorraine starts to have a vision of what that day in the beach looked like.
"Well that's a nice day at the beach." Lorraine says when her vision finishes.
"How did you know?" Carolyn asks confused.
"It's an insight. It's like a peek through the curtain into another person's life." Lorraine explains.

"That day meant so much to me. We were driving along the coast. Nancy pointed out how pretty the view was. I thought this was the perfect time photo. Like this was a fresh start. You know? A new house. A new beginning. You should've seen Roger and the girls. I've never seen them so happy. They mean the world to me." Carolyn explains.
Lorraine smiles at her. Carolyn then puts the picture down.