Judy

At the Warrens house, Judy is soundly sleeping through a thunderstorm. Suddenly, she gets pulled by the feet. She sits up and looks around. Judy then goes out into the hallway.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Judy calls out.
She doesn't hear a response, so she goes into their room.
"Mommy? Daddy?" She calls out again.
She still hears no response, so she goes downstairs.

She regrets going downstairs so she starts to go upstairs. The lights suddenly turn off and Judy gasps.
"Nanna? Nanna?" Judy starts to call out.
It starts to get dark in the room, and Judy hears growling. Judy is then pulled into another room.

She slams the door. Someone starts to pound on the door. Judy starts to scream and cry. Suddenly, the pounding stops.

Judy starts to look around. She sees Bathsheba holding Annabelle in a chair. She stops brushing Annabelle's hair. Annabelle turns her head towards Judy.

Judy runs to the door and starts pounding on it.
"Nanna! Nanna! Help!" Judy screams.
"Judy?" Georgianna calls out too.
"Nanna! Nanna! Nanna! Help!" Judy sobs.
"Judy open the door!" Georgianna yells.
"Mom!" Judy yells.

Lorraine senses that something's wrong.
"Ed, there's something wrong."
"What?"
Ed, Lorraine, and Cora get out of the car and run into the house.

"Judy open this door!" Georgianna yells.
"Help!" Judy yells.
"Mom?" Lorraine asks.
"What is it?" Ed asks.
"What's wrong with her?" Georgianna asks.

"Move, move, move, move, move back hunny!" Ed says as he runs to the door.
Ed starts to bang on the door.
"Move away from the door Judy!" Ed yells.

Ed gets the door open just in time to grab Judy and pull her out of the way from the chair flying towards the doorway.
"Oh god! Are you ok?" Lorraine asks as she strokes her hair.
"There was someone rocking in the chair with Annabelle." Judy sobs.

Cora goes over to Judy and hugs her.
"It's ok." Cora comforts Judy.
Ed goes down to the artifact room. He sees that Annabelle is still in the case. The case is also locked.

"She's still in the case." Ed mutters.
"It's ok." Lorraine kisses Judy's cheek.
Cora looks at them ashamedly.

~~~

At the hotel the Perrons are staying at, Roger just gets back to the hotel.
All of the girls are yelling for they're dad. Roger quickly gets out of the car.
"Mom just left with Christine and April! She went in the car and drive away! I don't know what happened. She didn't say what was going on! She just left!" Andrea explains to Roger.
"Huh? What do you mean she left? Where?" Roger asks confused.
"Gone! I don't know where she was going!" Andrea continues to shout.

~~~

Carolyn is driving with April and Christine.
"Where are we going, mom?" Christine asks.
Carolyn doesn't answer. She just keeps driving.

~~~

At the Warrens, the phone starts ringing. Ed goes over to answer it. Cora and Lorraine follow him.
"Hello?" Ed asks.
"It's Roger. There's something going on with Carolyn. Andrea was here and she said that Carolyn took off with Christine and April. The girls said she smelled like rotten meat." Roger explains.

"She possesses the mother to kill the child. That's what she does. She's taking them back to the house." Lorraine mutters.
"Roger get back to the house now. I'll meet you there." Ed says before he hangs up. Roger leaves the house and tells the girls to lock the doors.

"I'm coming with you." Lorraine says.
"No way!" Ed shouts. "You stay here with Judy."
"The only way to protect Judy is if we stop this where it started. Otherwise, she's just gonna latch onto us again." Lorraine argues.
"That's exactly why I am going." Ed argues back.
"You think I'm gonna let you walk into this alone?" Lorraine asks.
"I can't loose you." Ed says sincerely.
"You won't." Lorraine mutters. "Let's finish this together."

Lorraine and Ed start to go outside.
"I'm coming too!" Cora shouts.
"No you're not! That's where I'm drawing the line! Lorraine can come. You can't." Ed tells Cora.
"I don't care! I'm going." Cora argues.
"We can't loose you." Ed says.
"You won't! If you won't loose Lorraine, you won't loose me." Cora says.
"Fine! Just hurry! We need to make it there fast." Ed says.
They all go to the car and drive to the Perron's house.