04

"y/n kisaki, you're late again." you mumble an apology to your teacher while going to take a seat beside your brother. he does not meet your eyes, not even a single glance in your direction as you get seated.

you don't care. he always does this. you know he doesn't like you, he never has, he hates you. tetta kisaki, your brother, has always been above you in anything. the two of you used to get along, before you started to get older.

when you entered school with him, since you guys are twins, he always did better than you did. your parents praised him, and they neglected you.

"y/n. get up, class is over." oh, you dozed off again. you hear him scoff and walk out of the classroom, leaving you to get your things together. as you do, a group of girls walk in, whispering amongst themselves. they stop when they see you.

"she's so pitiful."

"and ugly."

"i feel sick every time i see her!"

"i'd kill myself if i looked like her-" the girls look at you when they hear something being thrown to the ground. your phone is on the ground in front of you, shattered, and tears are brimming at the edge's of your eyes.

"fuck you!" you yell at them and rush out of the room, running past your brother in a blur, not stopping even when you hear him shouting. you run all the way home, the girl's voice still ringing in your mind.

'fuck, why am i so useless, and ugly, if i was prettier, people would like me- or is it my personality?' you think to yourself, throwing your body onto your bed and starting to sob. your brother arrives home shortly after you.

he flings your door open and pulls your face out of your pillow, gripping your hair to make you look at him, but he halts when he sees your tear-streaked face.

"leave me alone for once!" you plead, hitting his arm so he'll let you go. jumping up from your bed, you run out of your bedroom, your brother right behind you. when you reach the front door, something grabs you by the back of your head. suddenly, your head collides with the wall, with your brother's hand behind your head.

blood slowly trickles down your forehead as you slump against the wall.

"bitch...ugh, why did i get stuck with you as my sister?" he complains, watching you fall limp. as he is walking away, you mumble something he can barely hear.

"i hope you fucking die. and you're no brother of mine." he freezes, walking back to your body. you see him raise his leg, and then his foot collides with your stomach. blood splatters on the carpet in front of you, coating your teeth and lips with it.

"and you're no sister of mine. i don't want to ever see your fucking face again, it's not like mom and dad will care if you're gone anyway. i can just say you ran away..." his voice starts to fade as you lose consciousness.

when you wake up, he's gone. no one is in the house. a smirk spreads across your face. if he's going to kick you out, then you'll make it to where he doesn't have a place to live. you're petty like that.

there is gasoline in the garage, and all you have to do is grab a match and pour gasoline around in the house. once you are back to the front door, you light a match and put it into the gasoline. your eyes are bright when you see the flame light up.

"i hope everything burns to the fucking ground." like said before, you're petty like that. taking the moment before anyone notices the fire, you sprint away.

when you are far enough away, you start to laugh, only your brother will know you did it, and no one would believe a kid would do that, especially one like you. you're not a bad kid, people just like to spread rumors.

adults like you though, because you're mature for your age, but so is your brother.

unexpectedly, you bump into a chest. deciding this is a good opportunity, you start to show your acting skills.

"hey kid, are you alright?" the man asks, but your shoulders start to shake, sobs escaping your mouth. the man crouches down immediately and starts to comfort you.

that's how you met shinichiro sano, and a new place to stay, even if he died along the way.

from down the block, someone is yelling your name, "y/n!" is that mikey? No.

"y/n!" your eyes open and you sit up in the bed suddenly, nearly butting heads with the person looming over you. rindou jerks his head out of the way just in time, but nearly falls over in the process.

just a dream.

"jeez, you're a deep sleeper." rindou mutters, walking to the door of your temporary room, you assume.

"maybe she was having a wet dr-" you throw a pillow at ran's head, hitting your target straight on. when the pillow falls down, both of the brothers are staring at you.

you stare at them and point to the door, "out." they roll their eyes but head to the door anyway.

"i'm so happy we don't have a sister." rindou tells his brother, who snorts in agreement, shutting the door behind him. staring at your lap, you feel your lip start to quiver.

but, you take a deep inhale of air, and then exhale to calm yourself. you are not going to cry. you are not going to cry- fuck, you're crying. even though there is no expression on your face, tears roll down your cheeks.

"gosh, i wanna go home..." but where is home?

UNEDITED.

a/n: honestly, idk if kisaki is his first or last name, just go with it- anyways, did you expect them to be siblings? or for y/n to literally burn the house?-