Hopelessly Devoted to you(M/M) PT1

MATHEW/MARTHA

     I cannot believe the pain I'm going through. I play soccer for a team called the turtles and were up against state champs. The ladybugs.  I sat down on the bench while coach gives us a lecture about how bad were doing. We usually dont lose against them, like at all. But ever since this kid named Martha joined their team, we were just terrible.

 "Now you get out there and make me proud, Y/l/n, you go center."  Oh great. As I walk up to my position, I see Martha smiling at me. "Goodluck." she says, kind of a deep-Ish voice. "Thanks, we'll really need it." I say laughing. She laughs back and the whistle blows.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "Oh, come on. We sucked!" I complained to my best friend, Mila. "We weren't that bad." she says looking down. "We lost by 5..." I say sighing. As we continue walking, we see Mathew and his friend. "Ou, there's Paull!" She shrieks, she's crazy over him.

 "Mila you're going to burst my eardrum!" I say rubbing my arm, it's a weird habit I had. And the fact it was sort of cold. "Sorry, sorry, sorry!" I laugh as we continue to walk. I noticed Mathew kept looking back quite a bit. The bell rang for lunch and me and Mila almost got toppled over.

"Move!" "I call dibs" I roll my eyes as a bunch of kids argue over food. Thats why I always pack my lunch. it doesn't make me go broke, I get what I want, and I have more time to eat. I sat down at the table I always sit at, and Mathew and Paul walk over. 

"Hey, I'm Mathew." He says smiling. "Hi, I'm y/n." I say smiling back. His smile was really pretty with his dimples. He stands there smiling a bit not saying anything, until Paul nudges his arm. "Oh- sorry... uh we wanted to know if we could sit with you?"  He asks still smiling with that pretty smile. 

"Oh, yeah of course, but if you dont mind my friend is also going to sit here. Her names Mila." I say while they sit down. Paul turns a slight blush of red when I mentioned her name. "Hey y/n-" Mila says while walking over. "Oh. They're sitting with us.." She says, "Is there a problem with that?" Mathew asks. "Ah nono just confused. You usually sit with Kimberly and her friends..." 

He shrugs and continues eating. "So y/n. How was your soccer game yesterday?" Mathew asks looking at me. I look at him confused because i never told him i had a game yesterday. "oh erm.. it was okay.. we lost by five though." I say rubbing my arm.

"Oh, sorry 'bout that." He says, I shrug. "Its okay, I mean they have this really good player named martha. Her technique is just so cool." He seemed to lean more into the conversation. We mainly talked more about sports than anything. As soon as lunch was over I had chem and Mila had English. We said our goodbyes and parted ways. I walked into my class and sat down at my table. I completely forget mathew sat at my table.

He walked in with his bag over his shoulder and sat next to me. "Hey y/n!" He said smiling to me. "Hey Matt." I said smiling back. "I guess we never really talked in this class." he said, I nodded shurgging. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it for this chapter of this iMAGiNE. I had this idea for awhile just never really got to it. so yeah. Im currently listening to music. and its amazing, but im sweating and tired. SO GOODNIGHT!!<3333