This is what falling in love feels like (J.T)

JACOB THROMBEY

"You cannot be serious!" I heard a deepish voice yell. "Jacob. You have to-" "No! I dont HAVE to, you're just making me." "Hey! This is for your own good, you should socialize with people!" There was an argument going on, between a young boy and an adult. 

"I can socialize with people, on MY PHONE." The boy sounded very. stuck up, and unwilling. "Jacob. You WILL be nice to her, you WILL talk to her, and you WILL be her friend." Who were they talking about? I kept thinking until i heard my name. "Y/n! Come meet dad's friends." I walk over to my older sister.

"Nice to meet you, Y/n. I'm Linda." She stuck her hand out for me to shake, so i did. I took her hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you too, Linda." She smiles and looks at my sister. "Her and Jake will get along quite nicely." My sister nods. "I believe hes talking to walt, how about you go and find them." Linda points to where they are, and I nod. 

I walk over and knock on the door to the room they were in. They look at me and walt smiles while Jacob stares. "Um. Linda told me to come talk to Jacob. which one of you is Jacob?" I look at both of them. Jacob raises his hand. 

"Oh- Okay." I smile at him while his face stays numb. "Okay- well I'll go talk to the adults. If you need anything dear, call for Marta." Walt walks away.

I look down while Jacob reads something on his phone. I clear my throat and he looks up. "Oh. Forgot you were here." He says chuckling. "Ah Jee, thanks." He nods. 

"Follow me." He starts walking so i follow. He walks up to his room I'm guessing and sits down on a bean bag. "Sit, or dont." I raise my eyebrows. Hes quite something. I sit down on the floor, and he looks at me with a weird look. "You can sit on the beanbag..." Oh. "Ah. my bad." I scoot up to the chair and sit down. 

"So. What's your name?" He asks me. "I'm Y/n Y/l/n." He looks at me. "Oh. I've heard about you." He looks back to his phone. "More like your dad, but whatever. Same difference, I guess. Sorry about him by the way." He continues to talk. "Oh no, it's okay! He wasn't there much so." I pursed my lips. 

He looks at me and smiles. "He was there a lot, I already know.  Believe it or not he babysat me for a bit, and we were friends. Then you guys moved, and he died. You guys moved back and here we are."

I bite my bottom lip, smiling. I only remember parts of this place, and him. I knew he sounded familiar. "Yeah, yeah he was there a lot. I guess I'm just procrastinating. Or trying to move it away from me." 

"It's okay, Y/n/n. We all miss him as well. We can change the subject. Wanna watch a movie or something?" He asked me, already turning on his tv. "Yeah sure," He nods and puts on (Movie). 

We get halfway to the movie until i hear snoring. I look over to see jake asleep. I smile and turn off the movie and get a blanket for him and put it on him. I walk over to his bathroom and open the door to look in his cabinet for headache meds. I leave the door open since I'm only going to be in there for a bit. I open the cabinet and grab them then get some out. I swallow the meds and feel an arm around my waist. 

I look in the mirror to see Jacob sticking his tongue out and he pokes my sides and i lean back into him. His breath hitches and he shoved me away from him a bit. "Shit- sorry." He apologizes as i apologies. "Ah- no its okay-" We both laugh and face each other he looks down at me, Hes only a bit taller than me so i dont have to look up much.

Hes smiling at me, getting a bit closer. What's happening?

A door swings open, and there's my sister. And Walt, oh shit.