Head Over Heels (B.D)

BILL DENBROUGH

I sat there with my friends at a river... or a dam as they call it. I just moved here, and they already friended me. I didn't have a lot of friends back in Colorado. so, this is a new start for me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday: 7:21 AM

"Everyone, this is y/n. She just moved from Colorado." Mrs. Chessman said. I stand there Infront of 24 kids, looking at me, judging me. Except one boy. I learnt as the day went on that his name was Bill. He was really cute, but I didn't know him yet. 

"Yeah, and that's tammy, Thomas, Allie, mike, ben, and bill." My friend Beverly said. She apparently hangs out with him and his friends. "Hiya Bev."  A tall boy with orange-Ish hair says. He has glasses and freckles all over his face, followed by him was a shorter boy, with an inhaler. 

"Rich, leave her alone." The shorter boy said. "Hey who's this?" The tall one said, pointing at me. "O-oh. I'm y/n." I say with my lips pursed.  He stands there and shrugs. "I'm Richie. Thats Eddie."

"Hi...  nice to meet you guys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand there at my locker talking to Bev when Bill walked up to us. "Hey Bev, you still coming over for the sleepover?" He asks her, glancing at me slightly.

"Oh yeah, hey is it okay if y/n can come?" She asks him. I look at her with wide eyes and he smiles. "Yeah, she can come, just tell her my address." He says and walks away.

I cover my face turning red. "I swear to god I'm going to kill you..." I say flustered. "Sorry but I dont want to be the only girl there." She says chuckling and shrugging.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome!" Richie says opening the door to let me and Bev in. Bill pushes Richie out of the way to greet us. "Get- away!" He says struggling to get Richie away from the door. Bev glares at them as i laugh looking down.

"Guys- just move and let us in." She says with a straight face. They stop and look at her and move to the living room. "Just uh... put your bags with the rest." 

I place my bag down next to Beverly's and sit down next to her and bill.  As i sat down Richie stood up. "So., we need to vote. what are we going to do." He said standing Infront of us... "Movies!" "Movies?" Me and bill said in sync. They looked at us confused. "Uh- okay I guess movies...? But what kind." Richie asked.

"Horror." Me and bill said again. "Jesus guys- what are you twins?" He asked. I sunk down in my seat and covered my face. 

"Anyway, we have nightmare on elm street, Bride of chucky... Chucky.... that's it."

Bill looks over at me, "W-w-what do Yō-you want to w-watch?"  he asks. "Oh- I dont know, what do you want to watch?" 

He looks over at Richie, "Uh, do I s-still have c-c-cult of Ch-chucky?" "Yeppa-doo." He says holding up the tape. "Okay, uh- w-we'll watch that."

Richie puts the tape in and sits next to Eddie. A few minutes pass by and bevs already asleep. We all set up our sleeping bags by then, except for me and bill. we were sleeping on the couch.  They were all asleep except for bill.

I sit there watching the movie, blankets over my head. I feel something rub against me.. I look over to see Bill asleep with his head on my leg. I sigh and shuffle his head onto a pillow and lay on the ground with my blanket. 

I close my eyes, and i hear something... "Sh! Your going to wake her!"  "I'm not trying!" "Guys just shut up!" I shuffle around and feel light on me. I open my eyes to see a beaming light from out the window. 

Morning already? "Ah- great. you made her wake up!" I hear Eddie yell at Richie. "No! That was you and your fatass mouth" I roll my eyes and feel something on my waist. I look down to see an arm... and the pattern of Bills couch...?

I look up to see I'm on the coach, again. But with someone's arm around me..

Bill.

I turn around and freeze when his eyes meet mine.

"Morning.." he says taking his arm off of me, making me tumble onto the floor.

"agh- morning..." i say laying on the floor. 

He chuckles. "sorry y/n."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not rlly kissy kissy but its cute or wtv.