Two

VIDA

It's been a week since I convinced Tata Aimee that we should go back to the Philippines. I basically concentrated on my work and slept here at the hospital for a while. I still resent them for not allowing me to go home. The election is this week, and I want to be there for Mom. I want to watch her to win. After all, I can leave my job as a doctor just to spend time with her and my brothers.

" Doctor Marcos, you're zoning out once again. Are you all right? " Dr. Wolf asked me

" Yeah, I'm fine. I just missed my Mom. " He handed me coffee and we leaned against the wall

" Then you should go home. Do you want me to come with you? " He asked

" Despite the fact that I wanted to, Mommy doesn't want me to go home right now. " I just sigh

" Stop flirting with Doctor Marcos, Doctor Wolf. You have to go to the E.R. " Chief said

" Yes Chief! See you tomorrow Imo. " He ran off

Axiel is courting me for about a year now after my first relationship failed. He was always there for me. He is also one of the reasons why I want to spend time with my family in the Philippines. I'd really want to bring him as well as introduce him to my family.

I began heading to my car. I'm going home now because Tata Aimee may be worried about me as well. She always texted me dahil narin siguro alam niyang nagtatampo ako sa kanila.

When I got home, Tata Aimee is on the living room, writing. I Just say 'Hi' and headed to my room immediately.

The photo of Mom, me, and my brothers was the first thing that caught my sight as I walked into my room. My mother is embracing me, and my three elder brothers are hugging us as well. It was a very happy day because it was the day I won a gold medal on my school swimming competition, and even though I was still wet, everybody raced to hug me.

I pretty damn miss them.

I took from my cabinet the scrapbook of our photos that my Kuya's had made for me.

The first page is full of photos of me with my older brothers.

The first photo was me and Kuya Borgy. It was his birthday. His arm was wrapped around my shoulder as we walked. The photo was taken by Kuya Luis.

The next is with my Kuya Michael on his wedding day. He asked me to dance with him and we both ended up crying.

I cried and laughed at the next picture.

" Oh, how I miss this kumag. " I said as wiped my tears

It's me and my Kuya Matt-tulig. This was the night we climbed the fence to escape the house, but Mom saw us and snapped a photo, which she forwarded to our GC. With all of the craziness, Kuya Matthew and I were together, so Mommy was deeply stressed when there were only three of us left at home.

Hays, if you just let me come home to you, I won't repent like this.

I was about to get up when Tata Aimee entered my room.

" Tumawag sila Kuya mo oh. Gusto ka daw nila makausap. " Tata handed me her laptop and went out.

" Tere! " They all yelled at the same moment.

" Mga Kuya! Anobaaa! " saway ko sa kanila

" Sa kaka-Anoba mo, Imee na Imee ka na. " Kuya Borgy teased me

" Malamang nanay ko yun diba. And please stop calling me Tere its not my name. I have a very beautiful name tas yan itatawag niyo sa akin. " I rolled my eyes