𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲

- Trans Male Reader
- Comfortable in their body
- 0.9k Words

You had just gotten home, setting your keys on the counter and walking to your bathroom. You decided after such a long day at work a hot shower was well needed. Before undressing you turned on your phone, choosing a Playlist from Spotify the listen to while showering. You stepped into the tub, turning on the water and setting it to a comfortable temperature. You grabbed your favorite scented body wash, running your hands from your shoulders, over your breasts, and down your stomach feeling yourself. Adjusting the shower head, you layed down in the tub, bringing your hands to your breasts, slowly rubbing your nipples feeling them start to get hard. Your once slow breaths started to speed up. You moved your hands down your body, caressing your soft skin stopping at your lower half. You opened your legs and started stroking your fingers against your clip, quickly feeling the pleasure. Your fingers started moving quicker, spreading your legs open as much as you could. A few moans escaped your mouth, but you ignored it thinking nobody was home.
    As you were reaching your limit you heard a loud knock on the door, stopping.

"U-uhm hello?" You said, your body now still.

"I'm home love, what are you doing in there?" Your boyfriend said in a seductive voice making it obvious he already knew.
   After a moment of your silence he opened the door, slowly walking the the edge of the bath and pulling the curtain open to see your naked body. "Come on love, let's get you to the bed~" He held out a hand, to which you took letting him help you stand up. You both walked into your bedroom and he pushed you onto the bed.
  "Now tell me why I found my baby touching himself without my permission?" He spoke in a stern voice.
  "I can explain si-" You said before a hand covered your mouth cutting the end of your sentence short.
  "You know what, I don't need to hear it. I'll just get on with your punishment and you can explain later." He said, watching you slowly nod. You were excited for the punishment but didn't want to show him.

   "Get on your hands and knees right now." You did as he said, feeling him pull your pants and underwear down in one quick movement. You could hear him undoing his belt from behind you and you knew immediately what you got yourself into.
He took his belt off, holding both ends of it  before smacking it against your ass. You gripped onto the sheets and waited for him to do it again. A few seconds after making sure you were ready he smacked it against you again, and once more after that.
"Have you learned your lesson slut?" He spoke in a harsh voice, you nodded.

"Why don't you go lay down" He said. You layed down and he sat in front of you, opening your legs. He rubbed his fingers against your clit, watching your face flush red. "So wet for me already huh? I bet you can't wait for me to come inside of you." He said, moving his fingers to your entrance, slowly inserting two. You gasped in pleasure as he started to move his fingers in and out of you at a fast pace. You bucked your hips onto his fingers making them go as deep inside of you as they could go. He curled his fingers trying to reach the best spot. You let put a loud moan when he hit it. You started focusing on that one spot, making sure to almost completely pull his fingers out of you and his Stat spot over and over until your legs began to shake.
"F-fuck! Master!!" You screamed before feeling him stop and pull his fingers out. He moved his face towards yours, connecting your lips roughly. He bit your lip, making you open your mouth. He slid his tongue inside, swirling around yours. He moved his head to your neck, kissing it a few times before finding a good spot to leave a hickey. You moaned as he marked your neck, making sure it was in a visible place. He didn't care who saw it he only wanted everyone to know you belonged to someone.

He stood up, taking his pants and boxers off  before walked back to the bed and positioning himself with you. He pushed himself inside of you, watching you try to hide your face from him. "If you want me to move you have to look at me" He placed a hand under your ching, pulling your face to look at him. "That's a good boy~" He said, starting to thrust his hips. He started moving faster and faster, listening to your moans and him letting few grunts out here and there. "Fuck! You're so wet you slut!" He said loudly. You could feel his cock throbbing inside of you. You started moving your hips with him, both of you letting out loud moans. With a last few hard and deep strokes you both released at the same time. He pulled himself out of you, watching both his and yours cum mix together.

"Fuckkk I love you baby" He said before pulling the covers over you both and quickly falling asleep.

A/n: How are you guys reading this shit 😭, it's so embarrassing