𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

You and your boyfriend were in the mall shopping for some new clothes. You decided when you woke up this morning that no matter what you did today it was going to involve teasing your boyfriend. You went into a specific clothing store while he was looking at stuff for himself.

After awhile of casual browsing you found the perfect items. The top you picked out was a lacy black crop top that only covered your breats. The bottoms where short shorts that let your backside show. On top of that you also found some cute black heels that had lace that tied around your ankle.

You walked to the counter to purchase your items then went to the changing room and out on everything, placing your old clothes in a backpack you brought with you.

You stepped out of the changing room, walking out of the store and towards the food section of the mall.

At that moment you felt someone tap your shoulder, you turned around to see one of your ex's, specifically one of the bad ones.

"Looking good y/n, what happened?" He said, staring you in the eyes.

"Oh you mean this?" You gestured to your clothing "I'm just dressed up so I can get a good punishment from my boyfriend." You said blankly. You watch his face shift into a confused expression.

"You're a slut." He replied in a harsh tone.

You smirked as you watched your boyfriend walk up, grabbing your ex by the collar of his shirt.

"If you ever go near them again, you're wishing for a broken skull." He said before letting your ex go, watching him huff then walk off in anger.

Your boyfriend walked over you you, hugging you.

"Are you okay y/n?" He said. You nodded and hugged him back, taking in the warmth of his body before feeling him pull out of the hug and stare at you.

"What were you thinking putting on something like this?" He wasn't angry but instead quite worried, he knew how guys were.

"What you don't like it??" You fake pouted before the both of you started laughing.

He leaned in to what seemed like an innocent hug, but then whizsipered in your ear "Of course I like it, which is why we are going to go to the bathroom and you're going to fix the mess you made for yourself." He replied.

You did as he told and you both went to the bathroom, making sure to lock the door behind you. He made a motion signaling you to get on your knees. You did so as he started unbuttoning and unzipping his pants before pulling them down to his knees. You moved your head closer and ran your tongue along his hard member. You took the whole thing in your mouth, bobbing your head up and down at a good pace.

He let out a few grunts, placing his hand on the back of your head. He pushed your head further onto him, biting his lip in pleasures.

"Good slut, faster" He demanded. You bobbed your head faster, taking him at full length everytime your head went back down. "Mm, fuck. Im getting close baby keep going."

You kept moving as he told you do to. You felt your knees start to ache from the hard floor beneath you. With a last few moans your boyfriend released his fluids into your mouth and he watched you swallow in one big gut before helping you up off the floor and rewarding you with a passionate kiss.

Yeah so 60 views who tf are you people and hi welcome