𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐱

It was a Saturday morning, you woke up in your boyfriends bed since you had spent the night there. You opened your eyes, the room was still dark due to the blackout curtains pulled over the windows. It provided a warm and calm feeling over you.
"Goodmorning love, how was your rest?" He said. You looked into his eyes before smiling. "It was good, I had a bad dream through.." You replied. He kissed your forehead and hugged you. "Do you want to talk about it?" You looked up at him and sighed before looking back down. "It involved you.. and you wanted to be with someone else.." your words were muffled since you were burying your face in his hoodie. He lifted your face up and cupped your cheeks in his hands. "You're the only one for me, now and always. Anytime you're worried just remember I will be by your side forever." You smiled, listening to the sweet words coming out of his mouth. You hugged him before he turned and lifted your body to where you were positioned on top of him. He smirked at you, and you could feel that look from a mile away. You gave him the same look as conformation.
He pulled you closer to him, placing lips lips on your neck with a soft kiss. Then another. And another after that until he found the most sensitive spot. As soon as he heard a small gasp he knew he found it and quickly started sucking and softly boting that spot, making you squirm. He kissed down your neck and to your collarbone. You couldn't help but let put a soft moan.
He suddenly flipped you over, lifting up your shirt and kissing down your torso. Once he hit your waistline he pulled down your bottoms slightly, just so he could kiss down you a little further. He looked up at you, watching your face as he slipped his hand in your pants, starting to rub your clit. You bit your lip, enjoying the movements and pleasure.
"Do you like that baby?" He asked, his voice getting you even more turned on. You just nodded in reply and began moving your hips. He quickly help them down and looked into your eyes. "Use your words and I'll let you do whatever you want." He said. You closed your eyes, "Yes, I do" you replied. He let go of your hips, and you continued where you left off. He slid his fingers down, to your entrance before slipping two all the way in, studying your facial expressions. You let out a moan as he began moving them. "Fuck, Faster!" You said, and he did as you commanded moving faster. You moaned louder this time, nobody was home so it was okay. He hit all the right spots, making you arch your back and moan in the pleasure. "Mm! I'm getting close!" You yelled, feeling him stop. "Not yet baby." He said and he began pulling his pants off, and then walking over to the bed and laying down. "Take those all the way off and come over here." You did as he said before walking back over and positioning yourself on top of him. He helped you get in the right position. He pushed himself inside of you and you gasped. You looked at him, and he nodded back at you signaling for you to take over.
You started moving your hips, pleasure coursing throughout your body each time he completely filled you with himself. Each of you took heavy breaths, grunts and moans filled the room. You moved faster, both of you looking into each other's eyes. Both his and your moans grew louder as the pleasure built up. He pulled put of you and flipped you over again, pushing himself inside of you and taking control this time. He slammed his hips into yours, reaching as deep as he could go. You arched your back, feeling the recognizable tight knot build back up again. "I-im close!" You screamed. "I am too." And with a few more thrusts, heavy breaths, and loud moans you both finished and kissed you deeply before pulling out and laying by your side. You both laughed, and looked at each other b we fore collecting the clothes laying on his hardwood floor and got dressed again.

Yeah so 17 of you have already read the first part of this- I'm watching you horny fucks.

Jk I'd be hypocritical to talk.. yknow.. since I'm the one writing these.

Cya slvts