𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞

☆ : Fem!Reader
☆ : Somnophilia (Consenual sex while one is asleep, agreed upon beforehand), Dirty Talking, Oral (F!Receiving), Petnames
☆ : 0.7k Words

---

    You were confused as your eyes began to flutter open, your thighs shaking as your mind woke up just enough to notice the slurping Noises filling the otherwise quiet room before your body subconsciously started to react to the overstimulation you were receiving.

    You honestly didn't expect it. Earlier that morning, when you mentioned the idea to your partner, he seemed somewhat unsure of it, agreeing to try it. You expected him to cave in and fall asleep, holding you like every other night. Something you definitely didn't mind, but waking up to this.. that was a nice change.

   You gasped, your head leaned back, and your hands reached down to grab soft fists of his hair. He pulled his head up only for a moment to whisper, "Good morning, baby." The sweetest tone laced behind his gravelly morning voice, something that sent shivers through your spine and a certain feeling straight to your core.

    The only thing you could manage to get out was a warm smile, followed by a whine when his face returned to your cunt, his tongue lapping around your clit.

    One of your fists tightened, lightly pulling on his hair as your other hand came up to cover your mouth, desperately trying to muffle the moans, escaping your mouth.

    Something he very obviously wasn't pleased with, as he noticed you and stopped. Reaching up to pull your hand away from your mouth, waiting until your eyes met his to speak.

    "I wanna hear you, Angel." He smiled as he watched you manage a small nod, dropping your hand to hold onto the sheets on the bed. His face lowered back down once again, except this time you were met with another sensation as you felt a finger push inside of you.

    Your back arched. Usually, it wouldn't be a big deal, but the combination of his tongue teasing your sensitive bundle of nerves while his finger easily slipped in and out of you could send you over the edge in seconds.

    So, you gave him what he wanted seconds ago, what he was looking for now that he was practically overestimating you. Loud moans escaped your mouth. This time, you didn't hold him back. Your hips raised up, looking for more friction against his mouth.

    Something he noticed once again and didn't fail to give you. He pressed his tongue flat against your clit, his eyes looking up at you to watch your reaction as he started to hum, sending vibrations. Of course, be maintained the pace with his finger, adding another and enjoying the sweet faces you made as you adjusted to the difference.

    "That's it, good girl." He praised. Again, sending a feeling straight to your core, one you couldn't fail to mewl at. You felt him chuckle against you, your thighs squeezing around his head as you felt the familiar knot in your stomach start to tighten.

    You panted, trying to tell him but only being able to moan every time you try to get your words out. Eventually, you take a deep breath, finally whining out one word, "close."

    His lips curled into a smirk, the both of you making eye contact only for a moment to see him nod. He continued the motions, his tongue lapping over you in a consistent motion, two fingers pushing in and out of your hole, curling every now and then just to tease a certain spot he knew you enjoyed.

    He pushed you over the edge, your moans growing louder and louder, your thighs shaking and squeezing around the sides of his face as he continued to eat you out. The sight was all too much but the sounds, the sounds were what really did it for you.

    Loud moans nearly covered up the sloshing noises coming from you. The knot in your stomach finally came loose as your body tensed, and you came around his fingers.

    Finally, his head lifted up, his face coming closer to yours before his wet lips pressed against yours, sharing your own taste with you before leaning back to give you a sweet, Innocent smile as if he didn't just wake you up by ruining you.

    "Don't think I'm done with you now," He chuckled, moving to lay next to you and hold you.