Chapter 6 |~| Still Here, But Not With You...

A/N: Let's gooooo!

Jeong-Ho's P.O.V -

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Jeongie! Min Jeong-Ho, wake up!" Milae's voice shouted, I open my eyes and looked around realizing I was in a hospital. "Why am I here, why am I not back at the house?" I asked, Milae sighed. "Your mission is to save  Tae and Seokhung." Milae explain, I sighed and looked at him. "I can still save Seokhung..." I mumbled sadly, Milae nodded. "You can!" I stared at him for a moment before turning away and letting them memories flush through my mind. "Jeong-Ho?" Milae sadly asked, I sniffed as I turned to him with tears streaming from my brown eyes. "I couldn't save her!" I spit out, Milae frowned. "You might have another chance to-" "Even if I did! How could I see her die again!"I shouted cutting Milae off. Me screaming caused a nurse to run into the room. "Ms. Min, are you okay?" The lady asked in perfect English. "Do I look okay?" I asked, as I sniffed and wiped my tears away. "How long have I been in here?" I asked more subtle, the nurse looked at the time. "Since 7:00 p.m. of last night, currently the time is 4:00 a.m." She explained to me, I nodded. "When can I get discharged?" I asked, she checked the files before speaking to me again. "Well, you're in perfect health which means you can be released before this day is over." The nurse smiled, I gave a nod before she left the room. "What if I can't save Seokie either Milae." I asked, he sighed. "I told you this before Jeong-Ho, if you don't then the timeline will restart over." Milae sighed, my eyes begin to water. "How many times will I have to do this?" I sighed, Milae grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. "Milae?" I questioned, he continued to ignore me. I grabbed his arm and he turned to me showing his green eyes filled with tears. I frowned, but he put a smile on his face. "I want you to save them, I really do..." The tears fell from his eyes. "Saving them depends on you, I only can give you options. The times you have to save them and see them die is how you save them and the plans you come up with." He cried, I frowned as I noticed me and Milae had been getting closer. "Milae..." He continued to cry, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a hug. "I will save them, and you will help me." I whispered, as he continued to cry.

After an hour of crying, Milae stopped, and we watched TV for a while before I begin on the plan to save Seokhung. "Okay, you're good to go." The nurse said, I smiled at the nurse and left the hospital. I caught a taxi outside and went back to the hotel. "I'm going to set an alarm." Milae nodded and got comfortable on the couch. "Good night Milae," I spoke before closing my eyes. "Good Night Min Jeong-Ho..."