Chapter 3 |~| Why?...

[A/N: I tried looking up to see if Korean's schools allow you to walk off campus for lunch but couldn't fine nothing also #RIPKimJongHyun He deserved the world.]

Choi Tae P.O.V-
The bell rung, I was finally free, but only for an hour, it was Lunch time. I went to the spot me, Seungmin and Jisung hung out at. 《Yoon Jisung is the most popular girl in school but also the school slut, but Tae doesn't know that!》"Hey guys, do you want anything too eat? I'm heading to the market." I asked going back to speaking Korean. "No baby, stay here with us." Seungmin said putting his arm over Jisung's shoulders, I felt uncomfortable. "Baby you okay?" Seungmin asked, I faked a smile. "Yeah I'm just fine. So you guys want something or not?" I asked looking away. "Yeah just bring us some Ramen, Honey Butter Chips, and Blueberry Shirakiku." Jisung said staring at her phone, I nodded and walked away hearing the two talk. I sighed and started walking off campus. "Tae!" I heard someone yell, I turned around to see my friends Lucas and Mark. 《Lucas and Mark Dommik are brother that are from the United States just like Tae they've been friends with Tae since Primary school. But they are Thailand》"Hey guys!" I smiled. "Tae you seem sad?" Lucas said confused pointing out my sadness. "Thanks for pointing that out." I said sarcastic, Mark lightly punched Lucas's arm, then he looked at me. "Is something going on between you and Seungmin again?" Mark asked, I felt like having a breakdown. "Yeah, he um...Put his arm around Jisung like she was his girlfriend." I said looking at the floor, I heard Mark sigh. "Mark!" Lucas whined. "No, no, no! Not today!" Mark shouted hitting Lucas upside the head. "Ow fucker!" Lucas yelled, the two then begin slap fighting with on another. I smiled and started laughing, the two looked at me and smiled. We finally made it to the market, I grabbed three cups of Ramen, Honey Butter Chips and Blueberry Shirakiko, and then set them on the counter. "Is that all for you?" Mark asked in awe, I shook my head. "Two of each is for Jisung and Seungmin." I smiled slightly, pulling out my credit card, but before I could pay Lucas grabbed my hand. "Did they give you any money to pay for their things?" Lucas asked, I shook my head again. I heard Mark sigh, he picked up two of everything and went to put it back, after he paid for the three remaining items. "Don't waste your money on them, if they can't even give you money so you can pay for the things they want." Mark said handing me the bag, Lucas let go of my hand and left outside with Mark. I smiled, I looked at the person behind the counter and bowed then left the store. "Thanks Mark, you too Lucas, I don't know what I would do without you two." I told them, they looked at me then turned away. "I wish I could say the thing I really want to." I heard Lucas whisper, I wonder what he meant by that? After a while we made it back on campus, which gave me twenty minutes of lunch left. I went to the roof with Mark and Lucas, I opened the door and right then and there my heart broke, Seungmin and Jisung were making out. "What the hell!" Mark yelled in Korean, Seungmin pulled back and looked at us. "Oh look baby, the crybaby is back." Seungmin said smirking. "What the hell did you just call her!?" Lucas yelled. I dropped the bag and slowly went over to them. "Why?" I asked keeping a straight face. "Look Tae, when you first came to this high school, I liked you because you were different. But you never gave me what I really wanted out of you.-" Seungmin stopped and grabbed my chin. "-Sex."  He finished, I ripped my chin out of his hand and looked at Jisung. "And you?" I asked. "I only hung with you and pretend to be your friend just so I can get close to Seungmin." Jisung said, I nodded then socked her in the face. "Tae!" I heard Mark and Lucas. I begin to cry, I ran passed Mark and Lucas. I took out my phone and called Hoseok. "Hobi can you please come pick me up." I asked. "Of course Tae, are you okay?" I sniffed. "No Hobi, just please come get me!" I said. "I'm on my way!" Hobi said and hung up, I whipped my eyes. "Tae!" I turned to see Mark and Lucas. "I'm going home." I said calmly leaving. When I got to the office Hoseok was there, he hugged me. "Let's go." He whispered, we let left and got into the car and I told Hobi everything. " Hobi can you drop me off right here?" I asked with no emotions. "Why Tae?" He asked. "I have a friend that lives over here." I said, he sighed and let me out. I walked down the street till I got to the ten story building I was looking for. I went to the tenth floor . "Where is the-.." I stopped when I seen the stairs to the roof. I went up to the roof and went to the edge. "First I lost them, now I've lost them. Why do I stay?" I said asking myself, my phone started ringing, I grabbed it and stepped on the ledge of the roof, I answered the facetime turning my back to the open air. "Tae where are you?!" Mark asked, I smiled at him tears running down my face. "I love you Mark and you too Lucas, I'm happy! You guys stayed with me through everything ." I said still smiling. " Tae, we love you too, Just tell us where you are and we'll come get you!" Lucas said tearing up, I shook my head. "Tell Hoseok and my Mom I love them, goodbye!" I said before I fell back my phone hitting the ledge and staying there, as I fell I heard screaming then everything went black.