《Prologue》

It was around the year 2009 when the four best friends met, The oldest  Park Seok-Hung, The middle Choi Tae lived in California San Fernando along with The youngest Min Jeong-Ho. The three friends lived right around the corner from one another. Today was July 19th, 2009, summer break for all in San Fernando Valley.

Choi Tae's P.O.V-

Beep... Beep... Beep "Mmm?" I woke up to my alarm clock beeping, I hit the clock and opened my eyes, I saw that it was 9:48 am, "Oh come on it's summer break! Who set the alarm?" I said out loud to myself, my tired eyes slowly drifted to the ground then back to my clock, "Maybe I did?" I said frustrated, I got out of bed and went downstairs to see the living room T.v on, my sister Jisoo nor Bambi was around, it was the year 2009 making me Five years. "Jisoo! Bambi!?" I yelled,  Everything was silent except for the t.v, I went into the kitchen and seen a note, I picked it up and read it  "Mom and Dad went somewhere, so Bambi is  going to watch us, she said she needed to go get someone so get ready before we come home, Love Jisoo!"  I groaned and walked back up the stairs to my room, I pick out light blue short overalls with a checkered shirt along with my black and white converse, I got dress and went to wash my face and brush my teeth, I grabbed my gel and brush and quickly did my hair in two buns, after I was done I went downstairs and started watching SpongeBob.  I sighed and looked at the time, "They should be back by now?" I questioned, just then the doorbell rang, I got up and went to the door looking through the peek hole to see Bambi and Jisoo, I opened the door. "Hey, Bambi! Hey Jisoo!" I said happy, they smiled, "Hey Tae!" She said, I looked to see a girl behind Bambi. "Who's that?" I asked, Bambi looked down, and it seemed she forgot the girl was right there, she looked at me. "Oh, this is Park Seok-Hung, she's a year older than you, I brought her with me so you guys could meet. I'm going to be babysitting her a lot, so why not!" Bambi said, I smiled and looked at her. "She likes to be called Seokie for short, she's quite shy, so don't push her to talk Tae." Jisoo said, I rolled my eyes. "Fine!" I said and smiled at Seokhung more. "I'm Choi Tae! Jissy, and Bambi is really nice but not as nice as me!" I said happy and quickly hugged Seokhung, "Tae!" Jisoo said, I let go of a shocked Seokhung and looked at her. "May I help you?" I asked, looking at her rudely. "Yes! Yes, you can! I told you she shy! Look what you've done!" She said and pointed at the shocked Seokhung, I looked at Seokhung and frowned, "I'm sorry..." I said, Seokhung seemed to snap out of her trance, she smiled at me. "It's fine Tae, really! I was just shocked, no one has ever just come and hugged me like that." Seokhung said embarrassed, I smiled, Jisoo then pushed me out of the way "Move Tae! Let us in!" Jisoo yelled at me, I rolled my eyes at her, 'This brat!'  I thought, moving out of the way, Bambi, Jisoo and Seokhung made their way inside. Seokhung sat down on the couch with Bambi and Jisoo, I went over to Seokhung. "Seokie do you want to go outside and play with me?" I asked, Seokie smiled and nodded her head. "Sure! That sounds fun!" Seokie said happy, she got up and walked with me to the door. "We'll be outside playing, okay, BamBam!" I yelled. "Alright! Don't talk to stranger children!" Bambi yelled back, I and Seokhung walked out the door "Now, what game should we play" I asked, Seokhung suddenly spoke up. "We can play Hide and Seek?" Seokhung said, I smiled. "That's my favorite game!" I said, "On the count of three, say 'Not it!'" I said. "1,2,3 Not it!" I look at Seokhung, who was a little shocked, but she soon smiled. "I guess I'm it." Seokhung said, I nodded. "Okay then, go and hide. I'll count to 30." Seokhung said and turned her face, closing her eyes. "1,2,3-" Seokhung started counting and right then and there I ran off.

Park Seok-Hung's P.O.V-

"28 29,30! Ready or not, here I come!" I said before turning around, 'Tae seems really nice.' I thought as I started walking around looking for her. "Mmm, where could she be?" I asked myself as I continued to look, I then heard something around the corner I was at. "Maybe it's her?" I asked myself, I walked around the corner to see a girl a little younger than me on the ground with a bloody nose. "Oh, God! Are you okay?" I asked, the girl looked up at me with no emotion in her eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me..." She said getting up, me being the kind person I am, I helped her up. "Um... I'm Park Seok-Hung, but most people call me Seokie." I said, she turned to me. "Jeong-Ho... My names Min Jeong-Ho, and please get your hands off of me, I don't need your help." Jeongho said in a monotone voice as she pulled her arm out of my hands. "Oh, I'm sorry, I just wanted to help." I said, looking away, I heard Jeongho sigh. "It's fine. What are you doing out here anyway?" Jeongho asked, I looked at her. "Oh, my friend and I were playing hide and seek! But I can't find her" I said confused, Jeongho rolled her eyes. "Maybe you took too long, and she went back home." Jeongho said quietly, my eyes widen. "Your right!" I said, I started walking off but soon realized, I turned around to see Jeongho wiping the blood from her nose, I went back over to her, she looked at me confused. "Did you forget something?" She asked. I nodded my head. "What?" She asked again, I grabbed her arm and started walking with her back to Tae's house. "I forgot you, so I'm taking you back with me, so I can help you with that nose bleed." I said, I felt Jeongho trying to pull her arm away from me." I said I didn't need your help!" She yelled. "Sorry, I don't take 'No' as an answer!" I said still walking, I soon felt Jeongho relaxed. We ended up getting to Tae's faster than I thought, Tae was on the porch eating ice-cream, and it looked like she had an extra one. "Tae!" I called out to her, Tae looked in my direction, she quickly got up and ran to me. "Seokie! Where were you?!" Tae asked worriedly. "Well, I was looking for you, but I ended up bumping into this girl here." I said, moving aside, so she could see her, Tae's eyes immediately lit up. "Jeongie!" Tae said, Jeongho looked up and sighed, "Oh God, not you." Jeongho said. "You guys know each other?" I asked confused, Tae nodded her head. "Yeah, she lives right down the street from me, I met her when I went to check-in for kindergarten." Tae said happily. "But Jeongho looks younger than me and you Tae." I said, Tae nodded her head in agreement. "That's because she is! Jeongie here actually just turned 4 years old!" Tae said, my eyes widen. "That's crazy, a 4-year-old can't start kindergarten this early." I said. "Well, she's not just any 4-year-old, she's really smart! It's why she'll be starting Kindergarten when I do." Tae said, pulling Jeongho away from me.

Min Jeong-Ho's P.O.V-

As Tae pulled me away from Seokhung, I nearly throw up. 'I hate being around this girl, she's too happy... Yet something makes me want to stay around her, I hate it!'  I thought, "Tae can you let go of me!" I said, raising my voice. "No, thanks, I like being around you!" Tae said happy. "Here Seokie!" Tae said, handing the ice cream to her.  "Oh, right! Tae do, you have a first aid kit, Jeongho's nose is bleeding." Seokhung said, I heard Tae gasp, and she turned me around to see my nose bleed, her ice cream fell on to the floor as her eyes watered. "What happen!" Tae said, starting to cry, my eyes widen. "Why are you crying! Aish! You don't even know me like that!" I said yelling at her, Tae sniffed. "It's because I freaking care about you, Jeongie!" Tae yelled back, suddenly I felt like my emotions reconnected with me, my eyes got watery. "Come on, Tae, don't cry. If you cry, then I'm going to cry." I said, sniffling, Tae stopped crying and looked at me. "Jeongie, you're showing emotion?" Tae said confused, right then, and there Seokhung hugged me and Tae. For some reason I felt happy, I felt like I was a part of a family finally, I sighed and smiled. "Only for you guys... Only for you."