Chapter 1 |~| Nine Years Later...

[Bold means their speaking in Korean and Another Language/ When a new Character is mentioned]
(Italics is when it's a memory/ When they are on the phone with someone)

Min Jeong-Ho's P.O.V-
《Los Angeles, California 12:35 pm.》
"And that's your homework for tonight." My teacher said, I started packing up when something fell out of my binder, I picked it up to see what it was, as I turned it around my heart sunk, It was a picture of me, Tae, and Seokie at the pool swimming, it's been 9 years since the last time I saw them, if I'm honest, they were the only people who seen that I had emotion. They were my sisters.

FLASHBACK

Min Jeong-Ho's P.O.V-
It's been a year now and I'm so happy with my what I can call new family, Seokhung is always taking care of us like a mother, I love being around her and I'm a total crackhead when it comes to Tae. "Jeongie! Seokie! Come here!" Tae called out to us, I and Seokie put the batter down, we were making a cake. "Coming!" I and Seokie said in union, we looked at each other and laughed. "What thing 1?" Seokie asked, Tae rolled her eyes. "Okay, every one close, your eyes, and no peeking!" Tae said, we all did as told, then I felt a chain, the coldness of metal 'A necklace?' I thought. "Okay, open!" I heard Tae say. I opened my eyes to see a gold pizza necklace with a 'J' in the middle and a small 'SB' at the bottom. I looked at Seokie.  Seokie had an 'S' and a small 'F'. I looked at Tae to see the same necklace but her's had a 'T' and a small 'L' at the bottom. "Go on and put them on!" Tae demanded us happily, once again we did as told without any questions. After we were done, Tae came over to us and made us huddle, and when we did all of our necklaces connected. "What does 'S.B.F.L' stand for?" Seokie asked. "It stands for 'Sisters Bond For Life'!" Tae said smiling. "You guys are my sisters from this day forward! We shall never take these necklaces off, this will symbolize our sisterhood!" Tae said, I smiled "To sisterhood!" We all said.

END OF FLASHBACK

Min Jeong-Ho's P.O.V-
My other hand slowly grabbed my necklace. 'Sometimes I wish I wouldn't have met them.' I thought sighing. I put the photo in my binder, as I put my backpack on someone grabbed my shoulders. "Jeongho.~" I heard my somewhat friend Kim Mingyu say, I turned around to the freckled black-haired and blue-eyed male. "Yes, Mingyu?" I asked. "I, Minho, and Jimin are going to the woods after school, wanna come?" Mingyu asked《Jimin and Minho are twins and the little brothers of Mingyu.》I sighed. "What woods?" I asked. "The woods near the school." Mingyu said, I looked at him. "I have to go home first, then I'll meet you guys there." I said, Mingyu nodded and walked out of the class with me behind him.

Choi Tae's P.O.V-
《Gangnam Daero, South Korea 4:59 am.》
As I put my pencil down, I yawned. "Finally done with this assignment." I said out loud to myself, I looked at the time, it was 5:00 am. "Ugh! I have school in 3 hours!" I said hitting my head on my desk. I then heard a baby meow and bark, I lifted my head to see my baby girl kitten Yoon and when I looked down to the floor, I saw my baby boy puppy TaTa. "I'm sorry, I woke you guys. I'll go to sleep now." I said getting up, but then I realized. 'If I go to sleep now, imma be even more tired.' I thought. I grabbed some clothes, my towel, and my hygiene stuff and went to the bathroom, my pets following and I took a shower. Considering it was Autumn, I dressed pretty warmly and because it was Autumn it was cold in Korea. I went downstairs and grabbed a pop tart putting it in the toaster after that, I put a jacket on TaTa and one on Yoon. "Tae?" I heard a male voice say, I looked to the front door to see my big brother. "Hey, Hoseok." I said quietly 《Hoseok is the oldest of the Choi siblings.》 He came over to me and gave me a small hug. "What are you doing up so early, your school doesn't start for another 2 hours." He said, I turned to the clock to see it was 6:24 am. "Well, I was going to take TaTa and Yoon out for a while." I said putting a leash on TaTa and putting Yoon in my cat bag. I heard a ding and went to grab my pop tart, after I walked over to the door. "If Mom wakes up tell her I went out for a while." I told Hoseok. "Alright sis, be careful." He said, I smiled. "Bye Hobi." I said, he waved goodbye and I shut the door. I decided to go to Tom N' Toms cafe, I ordered a hot Americano and left-back outside. "Why is it so cold." I asked myself. "I don't know, you tell me?" A voice asked, I turned around to see my Boy Best Friend. "Marshall!?" I asked happily as I hugged him 《Tae met Marshall and his stepbrother Karma when she went to go visit her dad and her sisters. Marshall is a year older then Tae and is Korean and French. "It's been a long time, huh Tae?" Marshall asked, I nodded. "Where's Karma?" I asked. "He still in France. The other day we stopped by your Dad's house. Jisoo and Bambi told us where your mom's house was, I came to Korea and went to your house earlier around 6:40, Hoseok told me you went out. So I just came here and look! I found you." Marshall said goofy, I giggled due to his French accent. "Baby?" I turned around to see my boyfriend. "Hello, Seungmin-Ah." I said bowing a little, Seungmin then hugged me, I hugged him back. He let go and looked at Marshall. "Who's that?" Seungmin asked, before I could answer, Marshall bowed. "Hello my name is Choi Marshall, I'm Tae-Ah's friend." Marshall said speaking Korean. 'Totally forgot he's Korean.'  I thought. Seungmin nodded. "Baby, schools about to start. Let's go!" "But I have TaTa and Yoon with me?" I said, Seungmin took TaTa's leash and Yoon's bag and handed them to Marshall. "If you're her friend you should know where she lives." Seungmin said sweetly, Marshall looked at him confused. Seungmin grabbed me and we walked away without me being able to say goodbye.

Park Seok-Hung's P.O.V-
《Sydney, Australia 9:17 am》
I woke up opening my eyes so they could get use to the sunlight, I looked at the clock to see it was 9:20 am, I decided not attend school today because I had to finish a couple of things for some of my classes, my phone rang and I answered it. "WHERE ARE YOU!" My friend Mina yelled《Mina is a year older then Seokhung and is her best friend, Mina is Thailand and Chinese.》I pulled the phone away from my ear. "Jeez, she's loud." I whispered putting the phone back to my ear. "I heard that!" Mina said sassy, I sighed rolling my eyes. "Sorry Mina, but what do you need?" I asked apologizing sweetly but sarcastic. "Cut the sarcasm, and I asked, where the hell are you?" She asked again. "Oh yeah, I decided to stay home today. Mr.Lee and Ms.Han both have projects due Monday, so I stayed home so I could finish up." I told her, while getting out of my bed yawning. "Oh, I already finished. But that doesn't matter, what matters is can I come over today?" Mina asked, I thought for a second. "Sure why not, only Seok-Jin and Kim are gonna be home today with me." I said  《Seok-Jin is the oldest of the Park siblings, and Kim is the youngest of the Park siblings.》then I heard a knocking on my door. "Well, that's my cue, bye Mina." I giggled. "Bye Seokhung." She said and hung up. "Come in!" I yelled, my door opened and a curly head  boy popped in. "Hey Seokie!" My brother Seokjin said smiling showing his blue braces. "Hey bruh!" I said, he laughed and came inside my room. "I see my sister is finally awake!" He said, I nodded making up my bed. "How did you know I had work from class?" I asked grabbing my brush to brush out my long hair. "Oh you had homework? I thought you were sick? Last night I came to your room to tell you I got food but you were asleep, I turned on your light and you looked really pale, so I thought you were sick. Because  of that, I let you stay home today." Seokjin said. "Aw, I have such a caring brother!" I said trying to hide my sarcasm. "Stop your sarcasm!" He rolled his eyes. "I'm going food shopping,  you wanna go?" Seokjin asked. "Yes! Of course, give me a second!" I said smiling, he nodded and walked out the door, shutting it. I quickly went through my dressers and my closet and found some cute clothes, I quickly got changed and did my hygiene. After I was done I ran downstairs, but my brother wasn't there. 'Don't tell me he left?' I thought, I went outside locking my door, I seen my brother in his car, I got in. "Jennie! I thought you left me!" I wined pouting. "Shut up! You wanted to come, why would I leave you?" He asked me pulling out the driveway and driving to the store.