Chapter 4 |~| Your Gone???

[A/N: Sorry for the sad endings so far just wait until Chapter 6 it'll get better...I think?]

Park Seokhung's P.O.V-

I stared at my phone, hoping, no wishing I get a message from the most caring person but I didn't, I sighed as my brother stop the car. "Looks like someone is here for you." Seokjin said, I looked up for my phone into our driveway to see Mina waving a holding Kim." What in tarnation! Why does she have Kim?" I screamed, fastly getting out of the car. " Mina why do you have Kim?" I asked, she laughed. " Because you airheads forgot she gets out early today!" Mina said putting Kim down. "Oh I did forget, I'm sorry Kim." My brother said walking over to us, Kim huffed and turned away from us. "It's a shame though, we bought you so many things!" Seokjin said laughing, Kim turned around. "What kind of things?" She asked, Seokjin lifted up four bags that were full of toys, clothes, and candy. "Big sis and big brother are the best!" She yelled and ran to hug Seokjin, I smiled and then looked at Mina, she was staring at her phone shocked. "What's wrong?" I asked her, she grabbed my hand and ran inside she hurried and turned on the TV, she switched to the news channel. " We are reporting to you live from South Korea! Today a family lost their youngest daughter, she was last seen with her brother who is with me now." The camera switch to a guy. "Hobi?" I questioned. "She had called me saying she wanted to go home, when I came to get her she told me what happened at school. On the way to get coffee she told me to let her out and I did, now I regret it." Hobi said crying. "No?" I questioned, the camera then went to two boys. "Mark, Lucas?" I questioned, I have the feeling of crying. "We called FaceTiming her, and she told us she loved us, we...We tried to ask her where she was but we just saw her fall back and her phone stayed looking to Sky. We know what she did and we couldn't stop her." Mark said sad, while Lucas balled his eyes out. "Well there you have it, folks the girl's name was Tae Choi, she was only 15 years old stil-" I turned the TV off, I fell on the ground. "Seokie!" Mina yelled, I begin to ball my eyes out. "Tae Tae!" I yelled crying. "Seokie was that th-." I cut Mina off. " Yes, that was her!" I yelled, Seokjin came running to me. "Seokie what's wrong?" He asked. "It's TaeTae, she's dead!" I cried, Seokjin's eyes widen. "Little Choi is dead?" He asked sadly. I sat there and cried for a good hour, when I stopped I seen everyone was asleep, I slowly got up and went to my room grabbing a suitcase. I packed some clothes, I then went to my parent's room and grabbed enough money to get me to and around South Korea, I grabbed my mom's I.D because I looked exactly like her when she was young. I went downstairs. "Sis, where are you going?" Kim asked. "Listen, Kimmy Big sis has to go do something for a few days, tell big bro I'm at a friend's house okay?" I asked, she nodded. I left grabbing an Uber to the airport, luckily I was able to get past, aborted the plane and flew to South Korea, I took out my phone and dialed a number. "Hello?" Mark asked sadly. "Hey, Mark it's me Seokie." I said, I heard whispering. "Seokhung? As in Tae's friend?" Mark asked, I hummed. "I was wondering if you could tell me exactly what happens before Tae died?" I asked calmly. "Oh, sure!" He said and explained the story. "Thank you Mark I appreciate it." I said and hung up, I went to the school and seen a security guard and as such, I knocked him out taking off his clothes and wearing them, I went inside the school. "Excuse me but do you know where Yoon Jisung is, the principal needs to see her." I said in broken Korean. "Your Korean is not that good but if you're looking for Jisung, she's on the roof with her boyfriend Seungmin." The girl said walking away, my blood boiled. I went upstairs and to the roof opening the door, when I opened it the two was kissing, I was so mad. I cleared my throat, "May I help you?" Jisung asked. "Yes very much, stop kissing your boyfriend and come with me, the principal needs to see you." I said, she rolled her eyes and grabbed her stuff. "Well, it must be serious if he sent a personal guard." She said walking past me out the door, I shut the door. As we walked down the stairs I pushed her and she tumbled down the rest of the stairs, I ran down there and got on top of her. "My fucking best friend is dead because of you!" I yelled taking out a knife. "I didn't kill Tae!" Jisung said in perfect English, I shook my head stabbing her in her chest. "I hope you go to hell!" I said, she coughed up blood. "Jisung!" I turned to see Seungmin running down, he tripped and fell straight into my knife. I called the police and they came. "Park Seok-Hung you are under arrest for life, from you committing second-degree murder." The guy said as people took pictures. "I'm so sorry Tae.." I whispered as I got into the police car.