Welcome home, Shizu!

After the small meeting had taken place, Rimuru called in a town meeting. Any and everyone is to report to the center of town and wait for him to make the announcement. Rumor had spread that another strong individual had made their way to Tempest and gotten on Lord Rimuru's good side. No one should be surprised to hear, but it's still incredible that Lord Rimuru has such fame. Now, being a powerful demon lord and officially seen as one by the other members. He had even renamed their group once the meeting had concluded. Everyone was in a buzz, waiting to see what he had to announce.

      "Do you think another demon Lord is coming to live here as Lady Milim?" one Orc asked.

      "That would be much too quick. Plus, that rumor of another coming started much earlier than this one," another Orc pondered.

      "Either way, everyone is just dying to see what Lord Rimuru has for us. I can't take the wait anymore," a hobgoblin answered.

      Everything soon grew quiet as they saw Rimuru walking up the steps of the town center stage. On the stage stood Shion and Shuna as always, but there was something slightly off about their faces. Normally, they had on a smile, yet this time around, their faces held on a serious look. Veldora had joined on the stage along with them, the look on his face being the complete opposite of Shion and Shuna. He had on the biggest and most goofy looking smile across his face. The giggles he tried to hold back weren't helping anything either.

      Veldora made it very clear that Rimuru is a sworn and dearest friend of his. It isn't hard to see that he knows something about the news. He looks like he wants to just spill the secrets of what's going on but swore to Rimuru, not to say a word. The smile only grew as Rimuru stepping to center stage, a girl in white behind him with a tender smile.

      Rimuru looked out to the crowd, cleared his throat, and called, "Attention! All of Tempest! I am pleased to see that you all were able to make it out today on such short notice. I've called you all out here to introduce a familiar face back to our city. For the goblins of the original village I've founded, you shall remember her. Along with the direwolves and my dwarf brothers that met alongside as well. Please! All of Tempest! Welcome home, Shizu Izawa!"

      The crowd roared with cheers and howls from all. So many sang of how it's amazing to see her again. Even saying that their lords' power was so great, it even brought her back to the living world. Others started to praise his great power for having another strong head at Tempest. Not even knowing that she was an original member. To have such a strong user of magic among his alliance proves his worth further.

      "R-Rimuru! You don't have to be so formal!" Shizu stuttered, blushing bright red.

      "Not at all," he looks to her with a bright smile. "This nation grew with your help as well. I already had plans to make a peaceful world, but you furthered my drive to work harder for it. I never imagined it would grow as quickly as it did. I have you to thank for that, Shizu."

      "Rimuru..." a touched look came across her face.

      From there, Rimuru announced that they'll be holding a welcome home party and feast for Shizu. The party shall be held when the sun starts to set. In the meantime, he'll be giving her a full tour of Tempest. Old faces to see again and how they've grown. New faces and what they've brought to grow the city. It became so much that Shizu couldn't help but tear up from such a warm welcome. She became surrounded by so many friends in such a short amount of time. Caught up with her emotions, she hadn't noticed Rimuru wiping her eyes and taking her hands. The shared a tender moment before roughly raised into the air.

      Veldora had grabbed the two of them and raised them on his shoulders. Not able to hold in all his energy from seeing them act so cute together.