So much to see

Once everyone had returned to their room, Rimuru sighed with delight when he was finally able to relax. The futon Shuna gave him looked amazing and was now the perfect size. Both if he were to sleep as a slime or be in his human form. Thou, it took him a very good amount of time to make her, along with Shion, to go home and sleep. Almost begging to tonight they come and have a small sleepover with Shizu. It wouldn't be right to leave him alone with such a young lady. Despite the fact they where both long time friends.

      Rimuru could immediately tell what those two were trying to do and I started to get annoyed. Being annoyed with them wasn't really new. He has been before but has learned to work around they problem. When they would be jealous of each other, that is. The fact they both immediately got jealous of Shizu moments of her being in Tempest was not stepping with him. He wasn't just disappointed in them, but also felt really embarrassed at that fact and that still weren't behaving like he asked them to be.

      Rimuru isn't one to show his anger, but he had no choice when they kept trying. With a stern voice, he told them to stop their behavior or they'll be punished. Even making a comment that Milim was acting better than either of them. Once they heard that, Shion and Shuna quickly apologized for their behavior. Soon heading back to their rooms.

      "I'm so sorry you had to see those two behave like that," he sighed, in his slime form on a pillow next to Shizu.

      "Oh, don't worry yourself too much about that," Shizu smiled, getting cozy on her side of the futon. "When I would come by to visit, I always noticed how much they cared for you. Almost like they wish to be your bride."

      "Eh!? Don't go saying stuff like that!" he shouted, turning a slight pink.

      "Hehehehe, no need to be so shy. I can understand why they love you so much. You gave them hope, a new home and a place to start again. You have the kindest heart, Satoru. Any woman would be delighted in being your bride," she said, feeling something ache.

      "I get what you mean, but I never really thought of them as anything more. I know that they really do care for me in that way. With building and handling matters of Tempest, however. That didn't really leave much room to start looking for a partner. Even if that wasn't the case, my thoughts about them wouldn't really change. I truly care for them both. As part of my family and subordinates that protect the nation of Tempest," Rimuru said with a look of pride.

      Some form of guilt has eaten at him for not loving them, yet he knows it's for the better. They are his family and he'll protect them with his life. Besides, he already gave his heart to someone since the beginning. It just feels like a dream that she's come back to him. With time, he'll make his destined one his forever. The right time and place just needs to present itself.

      "Such a caring leader you are," Shizu said before yawning.

      "Hehe, come on now. It's getting late and tomorrow will be another busy day. We could use the rest if today was any sign of what will happen tomorrow," Rimuru nuzzled into his pillow.

      "Right," she said, getting cozy with her head facing him as she drifted to sleep. "Goodnight, Sa- Rimuru."

      "Goodnight, Shizu... my destined one," he whispered, rubbing her head with his slime arm. Soon falling into the wave of sleep.

      The sounds of the night flooding around them. Finally able to truly relax, let go and enjoy their time together. Tempest feeling like a true city you can walk in the night and feel safe. Calm nights and exciting day are what Tempest is known for.

      Morning came with sun shining and birds singing. Rimuru gave a small yawn as he started to wake.

      'Huh? Did I leave a window open?' he thought, noticing how much brighter the room is.