Whats special about her?

The day went by in a flash and tonight came faster than thought. Sunset came over the horizon, they party may have been a bit rushed but it was a blast none the less. The food has been wonderful, music, drinks and happy faces all around. Shizu hadn't been able to meet everyone, with a few more due to return to Tempest. When was the really question, though she looked forward to meeting them regardless. Everyone gave her so much live throughout the night and it took her by surprise to see Demon Lord Milim and Ramiris were amoung those at the party. She had only ever heard of them during her with Leon. He never talked about anyone else unless it was necessary information to know.

"Haaaaa, how wonderful. These hot springs you built here really make me think of home," Shizu sighed calmly, the water making her melt away. "You really did bring so much from home here to this world."

"Sometimes I feel like I overdue it with what I have brought over," Rimuru chuckled sheepishly. "It makes me feel rather selfish and arrogant to expect it all to be the same like back home."

"You always think of others and care of them above all else. It's okay to be selfish once in awhile. Beside, they all seem to be enjoying themselves as much as you are," she said, looking out to the rest in the bigger pool.

After the party, Rimuru took Shizu to the hot springs as promised. Delighted to them, Shizu wanted to invite a few of the others to join them. Some of the guys joined but wanted to stay behind and clean up after the party. Milim, Ramiris, Treyni with her sisters, Shion and Shuna all took up the offer in joining. After all the dancing and eating they, having a rest at the spring is a wonderful way to top off the night.

Rimuru and Shizu were in the smaller pool continue chatting. Everyone else went to the bigger to let them have some alone time. It took a bit to get Shuna and Shion to go with. He knew they always want to be at his side, but even he needed a break from them. Especially when it comes to Shion reacting like a stick of TNT half the time. Same can also be said about Milim, with her being an atom bomb 10x. As much as he loves them, personally space is always impotence to have.

"Haaaaa, this really is the life," Rimuru sighed, his slime body bobbing in the water.

Shizu giggled, her flames flickered, "You really did do an amazing job recreating these. It feels as if we are back home. My mom would have loved it here."

"I'm sure she is just as happy to see you enjoying yourself. Oh! Speaking of people being happy to see you! We need to notify the children that you've returned! I'm sure they all will be more than excited to see their favorite teacher," he said, moving his body over to her.

"That's right! It's been so long since I last saw them. I don't believe I was able to properly thank you for what you've done for them," she says softly, pulling him to her and giving a loving hug. "Thank you so much. For keeping your promise and giving them a chance at life again."

"It wasn't any trouble at all," he blushed, leaning into their embrace.

As the two shared their embrace, two nosy demon lords watched from the larger pool. Ramiris had a smug look as she giggled watching them. She never knew a demon lord like him would become such a softie toward someone. Milim watched with intense eyes and a slight pouty face. Rimuru gets close with others, but she thought they had the closest bond. He is her best friend after all! Plus teasing Shion, one-horn as she likes saying, with that fact is always fun. Yet, as soon as this new girl came into the picture, Rimuru hasn't left her side once. Even asking everyone to leave them along in the smaller pool.

"Hehehe, my look at our slime lord act like such a softie for our new Tempest member," Ramiris giggled. "Even asked for some alone time, too."

"Hmph! Along time or not, he's been with her all day! As his bestie, he needs to not just spend all his time with her like this. He better not have anything else come up tomorrow. I want to at least have some of his time to play around," Milim huffed a bit, cheeks still holding her pout.