Shizu-sensi!!

Rimuru sat at his usual hillside spot and pondered over his options. It was one thing getting the kids up here, it became another now that he's cautions of Yuuki. For all he knows, Yuuki could try using the children to get to him. Just like how he used one of his rules against him, as well as using Hinata.

      "Oh craaaaap.... Hinata..." Rimuru had a look of complete annoyance and exhaustion. "How the hell am I going to do this right? So much still needs to be dealt with. I should try getting out of bringing the children here so soon. At least till it becomes safer for them to travel."

Possible answer: say that you wish to strengthen the classes skills in town. Many different monsters can offer the needed knowledge for them. Raphel said.

      "That does sound like an idea, but I feel like he is smart enough to realize something is going on. I want the waters to calm before moving forward with this," he rested against the tree, sighing.

It is not likely he shall be moving as quickly as you believe. Yuuki seems like the type to carefully plan out his course of actions. Raphel commented.

      "Even if that is the case, I don't want to be careless again. I've already lost so much him and that damn clown," Rimuru frowned, remembering all the bullshit he tried to pull. Both with his friends and at the Walpurgis. "If I could kill him again, I'd do it without a second thought."

      His strong aura began to come out from the frustration and annoyance. Now trying his best to not let it get out of control. Don't want everyone to start wondering and worrying about him.

      "Rimuru? Is that you over there?" a gentle voice called out.

      "Eh?" confused, Rimuru looked from behind the tree. His aura disappearing quickly. It was Shizu, walking up toward his spot. "Oh Shizu! What are you doing up here? I thought you'd be with Milim and the other ladies chatting."

      "We were chatting. They really are an energetic group of ladies. But-" she takes a seat next to him. "I felt that you were undergoing something very stressful. Even your aura had such a negativity presents around it. What's the matter? What caused you to have such a negative reaction?"

      "Ehhhh, weeeell..." he hesitated before letting out another sigh. "No real use in keeping this from you. I'm not sure what to really say or how much you even know. I'll have to start from a good point that will bring it all together. Are you willing to hear this long story?"

      Shizu only smiled, patted her lap and said, "I'm more than willing to hear another story from you."

      Rimuru blushed slightly, laid his head on her lap and began. Not every detail was told, but the most important parts were explained. After finishing his task with the students and returning to Tempest, he had been attacked by Hinata. He tried anything to get her to listen to him. To hear reason as not fight with her. Not one to cause any problems and is a good monster. However, it appeared that someone had fed her the wrong information.

      Hinata had been fed lies that he had killed Shizu on purposes. That all the information of him being reincarnated from Japan was nothing but a lie. One made up from the memories of Shizu herself. It had been because of that very moment that Rimuru had not arrived at Tempest on time. What led him to becoming a demon lord to begin with. During all that mayhem and planning their attack on Clayman that Rimuru came to realization. Who at that time was the only person to know that was truly a reincarnation? That also looked up to Shizu and missed her every day since living the school?

      "I know this all may be hard to believe, Shizu. I don't want to believe it either, but... I think Yuuki is the one that planned that information in Hinata's head. He had been the only person I told at the time. Who I was, my backstory and how I come about knowing you," he sighed, looking up to her. "I don't know the reason why he did it. I'm looking into it, of course. It's just... so much to take in at once."