17. in your corner

"BAKUGOU!" The three of you doubled over laughing as you stood in front of the desk of your angry friend who's hair was slicked down like a Ken Barbie doll.

"Bakubro this is priceless!" You clutched your stomach and wiped away a tear, sneakily reaching into the pocket of your backpack and pulling out your phone.

The second you snapped a picture the blonde tackled you in attempt to get it back.

Eventually, after a good few minutes of rolling around the floor, Kirishima pried Bakugou off you and Sero helped you stand.

You skipped over to Izuku, Iida, and Todoroki and stuck your tongue out at Bakugou—turning as he began thrashing around in Kirishima's hold.

"Now the most transformative and traumatic experience definitely had to be the one the four of you had!" Kaminari shouted as you walked over there.

"Mind your own business." You stuck your tongue out at him and pulled down your lower eye lid.

"Yeah the Hero Killer!" Sero added, joining the conversation from across the room. "I'm glad you're still alive." Kirishima called out as well, both of them being 'murdered' by Bakugou.

As everyone continued adding in their opinions or worries about the Hero Killer, you turned towards Ochaco with a bright smile on your face. "So how was the last few days of your internship?"

She was happy to talk to you about it all since the two of you had already spoken on the phone a few times since the attack. "It was really great! He taught me some martial arts like you suggested."

You grinned from ear to ear. "We should definitely spar some time then."

She sweat-dropped. "I don't know about that."

**
"I am here! And the reason for that is your basic hero training!" All Might stood as tall as he always did, in his basic pose with his fists planted right on his hips.

It had been a while since you had seen the number one hero. After the USJ and the sports festival your father seemed to try and keep you away from him as much as he could.

There wasn't a need for his class for a couple of weeks due to the internships and the work you all did in homeroom, but it was cool to be back outside and in your hero costumes without having to fear for your life.

You were excited to do a little rescue training exercise in Field Gamma. It seemed like a great course for your quirk and you were relieved that you weren't fighting anything or anyone. Your body was still a bit stiff from your injuries, but you were getting stronger everyday.

You were soon lined up with Izuku, Ashido, Ojiro, Iida, and Sero. Looking back and forth at your opponents, you were quite excited for this little race.

Once All Might sent out the distress signal, you activated the odd power type piece of your quirk to your legs and bounded in a running start before activating float.

You marveled at the feeling of being air bound and free once more, enjoying the fact that you had talented competition in this race.

Sero would do awesome, probably best you even with his tape arms. He was taking the same route as you were and staying air bound.

Mina was great at moving quickly with her acid and Ojiro's tail granted him stellar mobility as well.

You knew Iida and Izuku's quirks very well now and felt like you could hold your own against them.

In the end you came in neck and neck with Sero, stumbling into each other and laughing as the two of you finished. You were glad All Might planned the lesson the way he did, you were all in need of a light and fun training regiment.