21. secret's safe with me

You stumbled into the girls room way to late that night. Mina was sitting there, a chair she clearly pulled up next to the door with her legs and arms crossed—a devious smirk plastered on her face.

"Shut up." You grumbled, closing the door behind you and pushing past her.

"I haven't even said anything yet." She teased, following you into the room.

"You said plenty." You said, freezing as you noticed the lights were still on and all of your friends were staring eagerly at you.

"All of you! Shut up!" You stormed to your pallet on the floor, completely embarrassed, and hiding under your blankets as they all giggled about you.

They all knew.
**

The second morning was hellish, to say the least.

Not only was everyone exhausted from the venture into the beast forest, but your friends stayed up for hours pressuring you into telling them why you were late to the room.

Not only that, but you were wide awake from the adrenaline the kiss and it's memory brought to you so easily.

You wanted to text him, but your father had collected all of your phones when you got on the bus.

The night was frustrating, but being awake now was even more irritating.

"Today, the real training camp begins." Your father in his aloof position as always began. "Ideally, you all will emerge stronger, strong enough to obtain your provisional licenses."

His little speech was unnerving, especially as he began reminding you and your class of the growing threat out there. Shigaraki's voice rang in your ears, next time. So simple, and yet so chilling.

As Bakugou caught the ball your father threw to him, Izuku's bright green eyes, filled with nervousness, met yours. He was blatantly not watching the boy's presentation, just completely enamored by you.

You smiled shyly, lifted your hand to wave at him.

He mirrored your movements, before turning to face the demonstration.

"Girl, he's whipped." Mina, from beside you said.

Your body stiffened, often forgetting that it wasn't just you in this world.

"He's not!" You whisper yelled.

"Okay, then why is he still watching you." Mina hummed. You quickly glanced back over to the boy and noticed he was turning his head every so often to catch a glimpse of you. Turning back to Mina, she still had a smirk covering her face. "Wanna tell me what you two did last night?"

You quickly covered her mouth. "Quit insinuating things with that tone!" You hissed.

"GO TO HELL!"

You quickly looked over to Bakugou, seeing that he threw the ball—the blast from the throw was still visible in the sky.

"709.6 meters."

Thats not much improvement at all. You thought to yourself, staring down at your hands.

"Starting today you'll improve your quirks." Your father's grin expanded, so wickedly. "This will be so harsh that you'll wish you were dead so do your best to stay alive."

*

"You're slacking."

Panting, gripping the wall of rocks ahead of you—you quickly turned and sent him a harsh glare. "I'm breathing!" Your wheeze was harsh.

Your father walked away chuckling, shaking his head to leave you to your misery.

They created a unique torture device for all of you, encouraging you to strengthen your quirks. For you, they left you with a big slabs of rock you were tasked to break and then make float.