27. marveled

You often thought back to the weeks leading up to the Sports Festival. It was a time of your life that was so new and precious—that now seemed so far out of reach.

That time with Izuku was life changing. You had no idea that sharing those pieces of yourself with each other was setting you up for an even greater story.

You remembered that one day where he teased you for being silly, wanting to make a wish on a dandelion. But you remembered that you wanted moments like those to last forever.

You and him, always together.

Maybe those dandelions weren't so silly after all.

Because you wouldn't give up a life with Izuku for anything.

"Are you boys done with your rooms yet?" Mina asked as she walked into the common room with you clinging to her back. She adjusted her grip on your thighs as the boys directed their attention to all of you who just entered.

"Yeah! We've just been chilling." Kamanari responded as he held up a hand in a greeting of sorts.

"We had an idea." Mina grinned and you began nodding eagerly.

Izuku smiled at you with entertainment lighting in his green eyes. The sight of you using Mina as your own personal buggy was adorable to him.

"Let's do class 1-A's first ever best room competition!"

*

"Wait! No! Hold on!" Izuku screamed as he tried to cover up his door, but Mina got to it first.

Izuku pouted at his desk after he shoved past everyone and into his room, embarrassed by all of the All Might decor.

"You weren't kidding." Mina muttered to you as everyone shouted, once a fanboy always a fanboy.

Izuku walked over to you, defeated. You looped your arm in his and patted it gently with a mocking frown spread across your lips. "It's okay Izuku, we all know you didn't win." You cooed and he ruffled your hair in retaliation.

*

The little competition went by fast. It consisted of lots of teasing, interesting new insights of all your friends, and sweet treats.

You weren't embarrassed to show off your room. Your bed had a plain comforter and sheet spread but you had fun decorative throw pillows (that spent most of their time under your bed) and different variations of dinosaur plushies.

Your walls were covered with posters, some were of cartoons and others were of bands you listened to.

You had a tall bookshelf near your carpet with all of your favorite books, figurines, and pictures of your friends and family.

You sat on the plush carpet in the center of your dorm, it was in the middle of your bed and your desk, as your friends scanned the room.

"I feel like I just walked into a toddler's bedroom." Someone said as they all stared at the glow in the dark stars you stuck to your ceiling.

You threw a pillow at them. "It does not look like that!"

**

You sat on the couch sulking as Mina began shaking the box everyone casted their votes in. Izuku would have comforted you, but he also sat there feeling slightly embarrassed that he had no chance to win either.

Sota handed you another piece of cake. "Cheer up, Aizawa-San." He smiled.

You looked up at Izuku. "Sorry man, if he keeps giving me cake like this, this thing between you and I isn't going to work out." You giggled evilly as you began to eat your slice while Izuku freaked out.