24. i know who you are

The warp ink, had a terrible taste.

It was all consuming, clinging to every part of you even as it dissipated.

"Eyebags!" Bakugou's voice called out, following his yell with a loud series of coughs. "Damn, what was that?" You rubbed it out of your eyes as you heard him patting around on the ground, looking for you.

"I'm here." You gagged, the remnants of the ink still haunting your throat.

"Apologies, you two." A voice hummed.

You could see Bakugou now, the way his eyes cut in the direction of the voice. He was panting, the remnants of the quirk still stuck with him as well—sweat dripping down his paling face.

"So you're that girl Tomura hasn't stopped talking about?" The voice you still refused to turn your head and identify the speaker, asked with an amused chuckle. "Do tell me, has he figured it out yet?"

Your eyes widened as you remembered the last thing Shigaraki tried to say to you. "I think so." You whispered.

"Ah, here they are now." The rest of the villains captured by the warp ink were now arriving on this odd plot of land. It was clearly a destruction sight, but you couldn't tell what it had been before.

Or who had been there when the violence ensued.

"You've failed again Tomura, but you mustn't lose heart."

The villain was terrifying, his face wasn't even recognizable behind the dark mask and the peek of wires that surrounded his head.

He reached out his hand to the boy kneeling on the ground before him. "Try again, it's all for you."

"I knew you'd come." The villain said after a moment, but it didn't seem like he was addressing the boy on the ground before him.

You don't know how the villain sensed his presence.

All Might came barreling into the scene, his fists colliding with the villain's immediately. But the terrifying part was, the villain was holding him back—seemingly with ease.

"Come to kill me again, All Might?" The villain shouted, the amusement that held strong each time he spoke was clear in his voice.

The taunting was endless, the man pointed out the ways All Might had grown weaker in their time apart. He was relentless, strong physically and brilliant in psychological warfare.

"I'm not making the same mistakes I did five years ago, All For One!" All Might snapped. "I'm taking Bakugou and Aizawa with me and then I'm smashing you into a prison cell."

The villain, All For One, chuckle appreciatively at All Might's declaration. "So are you saying you don't know who she is either?" He asked, tilting his head covered in the industrial mask. "Being that you're still calling her by that silly cover up name."

All Might stiffened.

"He knows too?" You whispered.

"Of course he does, eyebags." Bakugou grumbled by your side. "If that twig inside knew then of course his boss does."

"I don't know what you're talking about." All Might shook his head.

"Oh? I don't believe you, but for Tomura and that girl's sake I think it's time to finally tell everyone who she is."

A rush of adrenaline entered your system at the thought of finding out who you used to be. You were incredibly conflicted, the side of you that has wanted to know where you came from your entire life was there and ready to listen, but the side of you that loved your friends and family and wanted to be a hero more than anything...she wanted to fight back.