Getting Closer...

"I am so happy aru". Yao mumbled to himself as he washed the plate in the sink and placed it in the drying rack. "I wonder what I should do since I sold my house to move in with Ivan and quite my horrible job".

        "Yao". Ivan said as he peeked around the corner to see his cute boyfriend  humming to himself delightfully as he did his dishes.

        "Yes".

        "I'm going out today to run a few errands I'll be be back soon though okay".

        "Aw I'll miss you...Bye bye have fun". Yao said teasingly.

        *30 mins later*

        "Ugh I don't know which one he will like I mean, I know he loves me and I definitely love him and he wouldn't mind as long as it's not totally ugly but I wanna get something nice". ivan said under his breath when he went to an expensive jeweler.

        "May I help you"? A shy voice came from around a corner. It was Alfred's brother Matthew.

        "No thank you Matt but I was wondering which ring should I get for Yao".

        "OH MY GOD you guys are getting married!!!Does the lucky guy know yet"?

        "Well no...not yet but he will tonight....Do you have anything with jade and ruby"?

        "Oh yes check this out". Matthew pulled a black velvet box from the glass counter and handed it to Ivan and he opened it. The ring was Yao's size with fancy gold curves in the middle leading up to a large diamond that was framed with jade and the gold curves were engraved with small cut ruby with the rest of the band littered with small diamonds that caught the light perfectly. Ivan was amazed.

        "Matt this...is..perfect". 

        "I knew you would love it".

        "Thank you so much and if he says yes your invited to come".

        "Thank you that's very nice of you see ya".

        "Bye"

        As Ivan rushed home Yao called. 

        "Hello".

        "Ivan I went to the store to buy Panda some food he got in the bag this morning and eat everything I'll be back in an hour".

        "Okay bye". Ivan hung up. Since he had an hour the kill Ivan decided to stop along a few places along the way and when he got home he put on a suit, lit a sunflower candle, put sunflowers on the table they would be sitting at, poured some wine into crystal glasses, dimmed the lights, and scattered rose petals along the floor to lead him to Ivan. When he was done he had five minutes to just sit before Yao got home and when he did he didn't know what was going on.

        "Ivan I'm home where are you"? he placed the bag in the corner and started to go up the long staircase till he noticed the rose petals and figured he should follow them. When he got to the end he saw his lover dressed up and the room looked so romantic and cozy. Yao didn't understand.

        "What's with this aru"? 

        "Come.Sit. Have a glass".

        "Alright". Yao sat down and pulled his chair down happy to smell and see his favorite flower on the table. As he took his last sip of wine Yao asked "Is this why you went out aru... To make a romantic night how sweet aru". 

        "It's not all I got you". Ivan said as he raised an eyebrow.

        "W-what is it aru". Yao started turning white. He looked scared so Ivan started quickly talking.

        "Well you see my little sunflower...We've loved each other since we were young...Me being way younger but still, I loved you then and I love you now and since you kicked it up a notch by moving in I thought mabye now would be a great time to ask you a very important question".

        Yao started nervously laughing and started shaking " Well what is it spit it out already".

        Ivan stuck in hand in his pocket and pulled out the case and let Yao open it and his color faded back and his eyes got glassy and wide.

        "Now Yao...Will you marry me"?

        "OH MY GOD IVAN I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARU YES YES YES ARU"!!!!!

        Yao started crying when he leaped into the large man's lap. He truly loves that man.