Solution

Clank: HEY GUYS!! I FOUND SOMETHING!!

*Kit was worried about Clank sudden change of voice, he rarely scream like that, so it must have been important.*

Rivet: wait- you found the problem?

Clank: i I think so.

Rivet: and- whats that?

*Clank knew Rivet was Impatient, but he did't think that she was THIS worried, about Ratchet*

Kit: Rivet. . . * pulling her by her mechanical arm*  -Riet. please be a little more patient, after all clank did this procedure only a few times

Rivet: oh, um, yes , uh, I i am sorry, Clank is just. . .um, you see. . .  I don't know why i act like this near him but-

Luna: don't worry, we ae Lombax, we understand, you thought you were the last one alive, and youu have to repopulate your sp-

*Fer shout Luna's mouth with his hand*

Rivet: re- repopulate? (they really know my thoughts after all. . . )

Fer: please do not pay attention to her *grabbing her by the wrist and carrying her  far from Rivet and the others*

- *whispering* Luna. . . why were you saying those things to her right now?

Luna: oww come oon, you know that too, right?

Fer: I- um. . . * in embarassment, with his cheecks red* yeah.

Luna: I didn't hear you there.

Fer: I said yes, I know, every Lombax should do that in order to repopulate the race!

Luna: ( why am I thinking about that with Fer. . . what am I thinking so suddenly?)

Luna: Fer. . . I'll go wash myself now, later,  *giggle*

Fer: today she was really awkard. . . and who knows why she was talking about that. . . mhhh

*meanwhile*

Luna: wha- what is happening to me today, I- *washing her face* I bewer * water in her mouth* felt like this. I- I never had those *pfff* desires towars Fer before, I mwan, he is soo nice to me and good looking and all but-  ok. . . ok * finish to wash*  (inhale. . . exhale) Luna you are good, everything is fine.   *slaps her face* ok, lets go back.

-------------------------------------

Clank: um, so. . . Rivet, Kit, I found the problem, but I don't know how to resolve it, and I don't know what are his conditions now.

Rivet: I understand.

Clank: so, apparenly, before coming to this place, those doctors did something to him. . . in fact, I saw that there is a strange object near his heart, and this is causing his brain to overload, somehow.

Rivet: um, what should we do, now?

Kit:* she sees that Ratchet's tail is moving, even if slowly*   um, Rivet?

Rivet: I- I really don't want to lose him, please clank- oouch, Kiiit. . .

Kit: sorry that I pinched your tail, it's Ratchet, he is awake. finally!

Rivet: wait- w-what? huh? his tail- ugh, t-thanks- *she start to cry*

clank: R- Rivet? you. . .