the nightmare is ended

Rivet POV

I am scared... I-I don't know what I should do, this is the first time that I - I feel so powerless, I don't like to admit this, but seeing Ratchet and the others fight without me, only because I feel... this strange * said Rivet touching her head with her metallic hand* 

- what- what is even this, why I feel so powerless? well... since I m here now... it should be better to call Mort... they surely will be happy to see me, hahah 

* and so, by saying this, Rivet calls Mort, who was in disbelief after knowing that they could finally talk again*

Mort: oh, sorry to interrupt the conversation guys, my phone is- as soon as Mort looks at the phone, she could not believe what it was written on the screen

Mort: wha- Rivet? RIVET!!  guys, Rivet is calling!! *accepts the call* RIVEET! RIVET! I am so happy to see you!

Mort#2: I am too!! I-i'll go get the others omg I can't believe it!!

Mort: yes, good idea! Rivet! we were so scared, w-what happened?

Rivet: well, we kinda found out that Nefarious dad is a lot more crazy than he is, and he closed us inside a portal for a LOT of time, and then we found two lombaxes and then we found this strange-

Mort: woah woah... other two Lombaxes, you said? this is fantastic Rivet!

Rivet: well, yes it is, finally I am knowing more Lombaxes, but now... Mort I am worried about Ratchet, clank and Kit... * suddenly giving  Mort the sad tone over the phone*

Mort: why what happened, sweetie?

Rivet: well, it's... complicated, but the fact is that-

Mort#2, 3# and 4#: RIVET! we Are so happy to finally hearing your voice!!

Rivet: haha. hello Mort, its so happy to see you again!

Mort: Rivet, tell us where are you right now, and we will come with the BIIIGGEST spaceship, we also have a lot of your favorite Leeeemonade! look!!

Rivet: hahaha, oh, Mort, how can i say "no" to your lemonade? allright, ok, Right now i am... at Nefarious city

Mort: ok, no problems honey, we will be there in a matter of seconds! we love you, Rivet!

Rivet: love you too, Mort, thanks! *Rivet close the video call*

Mort: ok guys, we have to go, Mort, prepare the"BIG" spaceship, I ll go get Rivet and his friends!

- after closing the call, Rivet feels like she can walk for a bit, even if she didn' t like this city at all, this was the place where everything began, where she met Clank for the first time, and ths was the firstplace she could visit after being inside that portal with Ratchet and the others. so, as she was walking, she saw a green robot, that Rivet recognised as soon as she saw it: miss Zurkon.

- oh hey, thats miss zurkon, hah, she never changes... I m glad to see a familiar face. 

* Rivet approaches her*

 heeey, Miss zurkon! did ya miss me? hahah

Miss Zurkon: oh, hello my dear Rivet, long time no see, are you ok?

Rivet: well... yeah I am quite ok, thanks!

Miss zurkon: so, did you come here for the big guns? or maybe you heard about our last upgrade? *she winks at Rivet*