The Red Gem

HELLO, DEAR READERS ^^

SORRY FOR NOT BE ABLE TO POST LATELY, BUT I ALREADY MADE A POST ON MY PROFILE ABOUT EVERYTHING HAPPENED TO ME IN THESE WEEKS.   --BE SURE TO CHECK IT--

--FerTheOne

N.B. FOR THIS CHAPTER, I'LL UNDERLINE SOME WORDS, LIKE THIS

THESE WORDS, OR PHRASES, ARE REALLY, REALLY IMPORTANT, IN FACT, I LL UNDERLINE THEM SO YOU ALL WILL SEE THEM. BECAUSE THEY ARE A STORY. THE STORY i THOUGHT ABOUT FOR THIS RIFT APART BOOK.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nefarious: so you just want to make them all lose their hope?

The Dealer: yes, as with all the other Lombaxes of their kind, if you remember correctly, the Lombaxes made a mistake. . . they trusted. ONE. PERSON.

Nefarious: do you mean tachyon?

The Dealer: Exactly. Now, what I want to do, is submit the 4 Lombaxes to my will. since Tachyon has broken off negotiations with me. what a fool. .. he said he had no time to waste on this "game" of mine.

Regi: But. . .Sir, Tachyon is currently really powerful. Since you, sir, brought him back. . . .

The Dealer: yes, you're right, but, that doesn't scare me, and besides, as you already said.... "showing Regi and Nefarious a red stone"

Nefarious: What... . what is that?

the Dealer: this is just a very small part of a gem, we can call it . . . the most precious one,. at least for me and Tachyon. but, this piece alone is useless, the gem is not complete.

Regi: Sir? if I may. . . even if it is not complete, and you claim that having just one piece is useless.  what will happen when you find all the parts of the gem?

The Dealer: you see, Regi, Nefarious, once complete, this gem is the key to find the Lombax Dimension.

Regi: wha- h- how?

Nefarious: how is this possible? I mean. . .

the Dealer: you see. . . the truth is this, a truth that no one has ever told you, because no one, except Tachyon, knew about it. this has to do with the Lombax exile. take a sit I will tell you the truth about Tachyonb and the Lombaxes.

Nefarious: but- we already know that, I mean. . . everyone,

The Dealer: no one know the truth but me and Tachyon, well, and those lurid Lombaxes,

*ahem*

- Many years ago, when Tachyon was still a child, he worked with the best Lombax engineers,  and they were surprised for Tachyon intelligence.

Secretly without anyone knowing, he created a Red Diamond.

To do so, he used the Dimensionator's technology. Besides, he had access to all of Lombax's technology, and the best, The Dimensioner itself.  This red gem is more powerful and accurate than the Dimensioner, by at least 5 times. it allows you to Locate anyone and transport yourself to them, you only have to think about the person. But, it was not ready yet, He used It for reaching the Lombax 's new Dimension, and he used the power combined of the Gem And the Dimensionator, to transport the entire Lombax race, inside the stone itself, but things didn't exactly go well. . . as Tachyon returned, The gem broke.inside the dimension created by the Dimensionator, and its crystals scattered throughout the existing galaxies, and now, we are here. It's been years, many years, I've been working with Tachyon all this time in search of these crystals, but, there are too many galaxies, too many worlds.