A way out

*it's a new day, and Rivet is sleeping in the same tent as Ratchet, same goes for Luna and Fer. Clank and Kit,decided to explore the rift because they didn't want to disturb their friends.*

* Rivet wakes up, Next to her was Ratchet, still sleeping. Rivet smiles as she brushes her belly, remembering what had happened.*

Rivet: Well well. . . good morning, sweetie 

Ratchet: *yaaaawn* (sweetie?) umm. . .hey. . . Rivet. . . What are you. . . why are you so happy?

Rivet: right now I am the happiest Lombax alive, and all thanks to you! 

ratchet: wait. . . wait a minute you mean- gosh. . .last night?

Rivet: That. Was. Amazing!!

Ratchet: ok. . .but I- * he was too embarassed to talk about that*

- I. . . don't want to talk about that, even because  yesterday If I remember correctly you stopped me a lot of times.

Rivet: yeahh, because it was my first time and I didn't know that I could take . . . your. . . big thing, you know?

Ratchet: don't talk like that, please, it's embarassing only to listen to those words.

*there was a moment of  silence*

Rivet: ok. . .sorry. . . 

Ratchet ok. . . so-

Rivet: . . . in fact my ass still hurts a bit

Ratchet: wha- what did I just tell you?!?

*Rivet stick her tongue out*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[ yayy! finally after 15 minutes i did it!! i created the tongue with power point! XD I know

[ yayy! finally after 15 minutes i did it!! i created the tongue with power point! XD I know. . . it is not perfect, but I did my best!]

-------------------------------------------------------

Ratchet: good grief. . . *sigh* ok. . . let's go!

Rivet: hahaha!!

Ratchet: oh, hey. Good morning Fer, Good morning Luna, how was your sleep?

Luna: well, we slept, uhh. . . very well. . . thanks * trying to look away*

Ratchet: well, thats good! ready to-

Kit: Ratchet, Rivet! 

* Kit was running towards them*

Ratchet: oh, hey Kit, what's wrong?

Kit: we found something and we think it's important! please hurry!

Rivet: what is it, Kit?

Kit: oh, Rivet, it's something that resembles a portal, but we are not sure, please let's hurry up.

* they go to the point that kit has indicated. waiting for them there was Clank, and next to him there was a kind of portal, as described by Kit *

Clank: oh, hello, guys, 

Ratchet: hey, Clank! *he waves at him*

Clank: I asked Kit to bring you here because yesterday night we found this . . . we actually think its a portal for another dimension, pretty much like the one we are used. it could be an escape route, but unfortunately we know nothing about it. who activated it? why is it here? and where does it leads?

Rivet: well, what if Nefarious activated it? maybe if this . . . portal is active, he does not know about this place?

Ratchet: maybe. . . - is this the only one you found?

Clank: yes!

Ratchet: hmm. . . it's too risky

Rivet: hmm . . .

Luna: what are you thinking, Rivet?

Rivet: I think everywhere is better than this place. 

Ratchet: you- you can't be serious. . . OI! * he yell at her as she takes a few step and goes near the ominous red portal*

Ratchet: No, I can't allow you to go! * he says as he places between her and the portal, like a shield

Rivet: but. . . this could be a good occasion for us to escape this prison

Kit: Rivet, think about it, you want to leave us alone? and where will you go?

Rivet: I. . . I did not mean that.

Fer: Clank, the portal is. . . breaking?

Luna: what? 

Kit: wait, what is going on?

* Clank, Rivet and Ratchet, takes a few steps back*

------------------------

Regi: your majesty, I think they found a strange portal

The Dealer: what did you just said?!? * he goes to see what The Lombaxes found, alarmed by what Regi said*

- what? what is a portal doing there? 

Regi: I don't know, your majesty, me and Emperor Nefarious were here almost all the time.

The Dealer: I see. . . wait, * he takes a better look at the portal, and he notices its not dark- purple like for the Dimensionator's ones, but is strangely dark red.*

- I don't understand. . . and Those Lombaxes are confused too. . . but. . . * looking at one of his red gems and looking back at the portal*

The Dealer: n- no. . . NO!! THAT'S- IMPOSSIBLE!

Regi: your majesty, w whats wrong?

The Dealer: that  so called "portal" is just one of these! *showing them the red jewel in his hand*

- I know it for sure, when i was searching them with Tachyion, we were almost sucked inside one of those red portal! 

Nefarious: I see. . . but why a red  portal has to do with that red jewel anyway?

The Dealer: well, Me and Tachyion , we have this theory. . . according to us are the Lombax trapped inside the various jewels that are trying to escape, for this, the jewel, emanates strong portals, but they are unstable.

Regi: hmm. . . I understand. . . 

The Dealer: REGI!, NEFARIOUS! i must have that jewel, I will send you there * pointing at where the Lombaxes are right now* Bring it. to. Me.

Regi: yes! * Bowing*

Nefarious: . . . but we can't take their lives, am I right?

The Dealer: that, would be for the best, if I am right, they don't know what that red portal really is, so I think that they will not protect it. this should be easy for someone like you two! NOW, GO!