our world, home

Nefarious: what- what is happening to this- stone?

Regi: I- I don't know... but this is not going as expected! 

*Clank and Kit were about to go to sleep when they saw thunders in the sky. At first, they just sighed, looking at the sky, but then, red thunders appeared, and obviously, something was wrong*

*Clank and Kit immediately go to wake up their friends, finding them sleeping in the same tent. they don't pay attention to this detail because of the bigger threat out there.*

Clank: Ratchet, Rivet! wake up!!

Ratchet: hhhmn... so cute... hahah...( yeah, he was thinking about having Rivet next to him, and kissing her, and for some reasons, he was poking her face? was that funny?)

anyway..

Clank: he is not waking up... this is bad... RIvet? please, wake up!

* Rivet, instead, was... playing with her daughter? why are these dreams so... vivid? XD

* when finally Kit wakes her up, by removing the blankets, she notice that Rivet had her tail between Ratchet's legs, don't ask why, maybe it was warm like that. suddenly, Rivet wakes up, blushing*

Rivet: *yes! you are the*- waah!... hey, Kit, what's... what's happening? did- was I talking in my sleep? again?

Kit: no, Rivet, don't worry.

Rivet: Phew... *and to think... he is right here next to me...*

 Kit: A- Anyway, look at the sky, Rivet... something is wrong.

*they both look at the sky, and Ratchet decides to wake Fer and Luna, and check this strange phenomenon. Ratchet is faster and now is ready, but for some reason, Rivet was really slow*

Rivet: Ratchet, Kit, Clank, you all can go to wake them, *yaawn*- I'll meet you all outside here ok?

Ratchet: someone' still sleepy, huh? haha ok, ok Riv *he said, kissingher in the forehead before going outside*

* as soon as they close the door, Rivet tries to stand but strangely feels tired--her eyelids are heavy, she sees everything blurred...*

Rivet: but-what?

* and so she slumped down in bed, which since that night, was also Ratchet's.*

* as soon as Ratchet, Kit and Clank wakes Fer and Luna, they all wait for Rivet to show up.. some minutes has passed, but she is not ready yet.

Ratchet: so wat they say about girls is true... huh... I am going in.

Kit: what do they say abou-

Luna: absolutely nothing... don't worry, hahah 

* as soon as Ratchet opens the door, he sees Rivet touching her naked belly, without being able to stand up from the bed*

Ratchet: hey- hey, Rivet... what- how are you?

Rivet: is just... it seems i have stomachache, but noothing serious, don't worry  

Ratchet: can you... come with us? do you prefer to stay here?

Rivet: no, I am ok, plus, everyone is waiting for me, and this... strange sky.. I don't like ths at all

Ratchet: ok... I'll help you get dressed

*time skip*

---------------------------------------

*The stone was acting " strange". They could tell the difference, and they were scared by that technology, since they didn't know anything about that.*

Nefarious: he didn't say anything about this to us... why? WHY?

* while Ratchet and the others are using the hoverboards to cover more ground*

Fer: Ratchet, i- I can see Nefarious in the sky, and he is not alone

Luna: I wonder... if he is causing all this trouble

Ratchet: I bet that those two are the responsibles...let's go!

Regi: there is no time for this! we must go back!

Nefarious: NO! we came here to bring this jewel to him. we can't fail or else- Nggghyaa! 

* he could not finish the sentence, because the jewel  made a portal appear, before shattering itself in a hundred pieces. The portal was like the one seen earlier. but something was different: inside the portal, the Lombaxes could see... something familiar...was that... Nefarious's statue?  but, how? that city was... Corson V?* 

Kit: is that

Kit: is that...

Rivet and Ratchet: Corson V?!

Regi: the Lombaxes! bring them to me, NOW!!

* as soon as Regi commands, his army begins to move, someone is using a gun, someoneprefers the blade*

Clank: Kit!, that is the dimension we know, the one where Nefarious always win!

Kit: yes, I thought that too... ok, Ratchet, listen, if we want to go home, we must go inside that portal, NOW!

Ratchet: we have to move!, Rivet!

*Ratchet quickly turns to see Rivet, knowing he could count on Fer and Luna protection, he quicly goes near Rivet... she was not in hers usual shape, and since they were short on time, Ratchet do something that no one could expect...*

Ratchet: sorry Rivet...

Rivet: f-for what?

Ratchet takes her in his arms, and quickly goes to the portal with her

Rivet: wha- what are you doing? I-

Ratchet: Rivet, forgive me,but I saw you, all the time, and you can't fight like this...

Rivet: but-

Ratchet: I trust Clank and Kit, if they say that this is the right portal, then this is it. wait for us

Rivet: wait no, I want to stay with- 

* she could not finish the sentence, she feels Ratchet's hands, pushing her, and some seconds later, Rivet can see Ratchet through the portal.*

Rivet: R- Ratchet- ho- how could you? this- this is not fair!! *sigh*

*she tries to go inside the portal again, but as soon as she tries to stand up,  her belly was aching, and her head was fuzzy*

Rivet: I- just ant to- *sigh* to see him... again..

---------------------------------------

Nefarious: the white one escaped... Darn it! no one can escape... WE NEED THEM! DEAD OR ALIVE!

Ratchet: damn... h- hey buddy? can you two... transform?

Clank: I need to try, I am not sure after the last time...

Ratchet: I'll buy you some time, we are going home, everyone! *he said with a gun in his hands*