it happened

*Image taken by my ps5 while actually playing rift apart.*

N.B.: this chapter contains swear, and a language not recommended for an impressionable audience.this chapter IS NOT LEMON (since I'm sure some of you might be bothered by me creating it, and because i am not good doing that stuff XD

*Rivet was returning to the camp, where Fer and the two robots, Clank and Kit, were left.

she had many questions in her head, but she kept running, trying to wipe away the tears so as not to be seen by the three friends.she kept wondering why Ratchet had kissed Luna on the mouth, when he had never been able to kiss Rivet like that. of course, she din't know what really happened, and why Luna kissed him, but of course she did not care.

* Is Ratchet in love with Luna? or maybe is Luna in love with Ratchet? she was thinking

- (this- this could be. . . Maybe she is in love with him and Ratchet coul not say no to her? I-I mean, she is beautiful, her eyes are so different yet so beautiful. . . or maybe. . . this has to do with Luna being in heat?)

*she know that Luna was in heat because Rivet was, too, but she was able to hide it because in all her years, she had the Morts by her side, and she loved to spend time with them, plus, she never found someone that she like, this. . . before meeting Ratchet. . . "thanks to him", she found out the true meaning oh " being in heat".

In fact, last year she was in heat for three times, and while she was, she could only think about Ratchet. She didn't want Kit or Clank to know this, beause of course she was scared about Ratchet' s reaction about this. *

* now it was THAT period of the year again, the first out of her three, somehow she knew how her period was coming, maybe because she knew that something were off, or maybe because she know that, she was in heat every time she found herself thinking about Ratchet in a naughty way.*

*Rivet was thinking to all thise questions when she spotted clank Taking to Fer and Kit. Suddenly, Clank saw her and he was approaching her, when suddenly he saw that something was off, as Rivet went into the female tent without a word. *

Clank: * put his head inside the tent to check on her friend*

um. . . R- Rivet? are you. . . ok? he asked, with a bit of hesitation in his voice

* Clank heard her sobbing inside the tent, so he went near her.

Rivet: go away!

Clank: bu- but Rivet, I only wanted to check on you. You- you didn't say anything to us and-

Rivet: well, maybe because right now i am not in the r- right mood. *sigh* look, I'- I am ok, clank, I just want to be alone.

clank: ok but- you were away for a long time and- you- you didn't even eat.now that I think about it, I didn't see Luna or Ratchet. . . I thought you three were together??

Rivet: Don't say that name again!

Clank: I'm sorry, what?

Rivet: Don't say that fucking name again,

Clank: did. . . didi he do something bad to you!

Rivet: *  nngh. listen, Clank, I appreciate that you are concerned but, please, leave me alone for a while. you are smart! try to understand!

Clank: *deep sigh* uh. . . well, ok I will be outside, with Kit and Fer. . .

Rivet: thanks! *said angrily*

--------------------------------------------------------------

*meanwhile*

*Ratchet and Luna were going back to their friends. Luna was still embarassed, not for the kiss she gave to Ratchet, but more because Ratchet keep saying that she and Fer were a good couple, and whenever Luna was having some doubts about it, because she never gav a kiss to someone else, before Ratchet - yes - but that didn't count, it was more like a joke, like a first attempt to kissing Fer in the mouth.*