Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Mum. You came earlier than expected."

"I know, but I heard about what happened to Veronica. Is she alright? What about you, are you ok?" My mother always had the tendency to be overprotective at times, well most times.

"Grandma," squealed Veronica as she ran into her arms. Mum wrapped her arms around her and twirled her around. Both Veronica and I had gotten our brown eyes from her, but Veronica had gotten her honey blonde hair from her father. Mum had a pale skin, which Veronica had gotten her slightly pale skin from. I on the other hand, had gotten naturally golden skin from my father. Mum also had jet black hair with a tint of blue in the sunlight.

"How is my little angel?" She said pinching Veronica's cheeks.

"I thought I was your little angel?" I questioned crossing my arms.

"Yes, well, Veronica's my little angel too." Mum said as I replied with a huff and rolling my eyes.

"Don't worry Rose, you'll always be my little angel," said a deep voice from behind me. I turned around to find my grandpa standing at the door along with my uncle. They stood there with all their glory in casual human clothes. Both of them had similar hair colour, yet my mum and uncle look nothing alike.

"Grandpa," I squealed running into his arms. I've always been a sucker for grandpa. He was the best of the best.

"What about me?"

"Don't worry uncle Apollo. Your my favourite uncle too," I said going to him for a bear hug as grandpa went over to mum and Veronica.

"I better be," he replied. "Did you find her?" Apollo asked suddenly changing the topic.

I let go of my arms around him so that we were face to face. "Yeah, her name is Lucy. There's just one problem. How are we going to do it?"

"Have her meet me in the woods?" He answered.

"Then what?"

"I tell her. She moves in with you. I try to visit as much as I can and we'll update each other."

"I'll see what I can do," I said moving towards my room to retrieve my jacket. "Could you guys look after Veronica for me. I just have to drop by somewhere."

"Sure sweetie, take your time. Oh, could you get me so ice cream, vanilla preferably. Thanks," answered mum. The thing with my mum was that she came and crashed at my place for about a week before coming back two weeks later, not that I minded. "Oh, don't forget Veronica is coming with us, so don't freak if you find the house empty." Typical.

*********
Hello Everyone
Sorry its been soooo long, but it's finally out now, but I didn't post a picture of Apollo because the stupid picture icon wasn't working for me, so I'll post it in the next chapter, but Apollo is being played by Owen Wilson.

I have a new book out called 'Shoot' and this is the description:

"Was there something you wanted?"
"So, the good girl talks."
"A good girl is a bad girl that never gets caught."
"Why not?"
"Because the bad guy are the ones that always get caught."

¥¥¥¥

Three guys and one girl.
One heck of an adventure.
Moody, happy, sleepy and grumpy.
Three others missing and they're after........her?
A tall, dark, mysterious handsome stranger.
Tall: yes
Dark: depends what you mean
Mysterious: yeah. Definitely
Handsome: not a guy

Please do check it out. It's and action one. Completely human. Hope you enjoy :)

Thanks,
ToralTailor