-3-

December 3rd, 1984

George and I cuddled in our bedroom we were staying in. I watched him play Tetris on the small television we had. Whoever owned this place must've had a ton of money.

"Why do you want to give me so much?" I asked.

I didn't have to look at him to know he was frowning. "What are you talking about?"

"Well," I sat up a bit to play with his hair that was slightly curled from the snow. "Like today, I was looking at the hats and coats and stuff in that one little store. You told me to pick out some stuff."

"So?" He asked.

"George," I giggled. "They we're over a hundred and fifty franks. I'm not sure how much that even is in US dollars, or pounds."

"I want you to be happy on this trip." He wasn't really paying attention to his words since he was so focused on the tv, which is why I assumed his response was so strange.

"I'm happy without buying expensive items. I'm happy here with you, I don't want you to buy me everything I look at." I said.

"But you're my spoiled princess." He stopped to kiss my head when he messed up.

I shook my head. "I don't want to be spoiled, that's my point. Then I'll get high expectations for everything, and I'll get all bratty."

"Okay." He said.

The offer was appealing. Who wouldn't find it a little tempting to accept that offer?

I didn't need him to be my sugar daddy, though. I could take care of myself. Besides, he may be in a pretty big music duo but I wasn't sure how much money he and Andrew actually had. I never asked.

Although, after Careless Whisper being a huge hit, I'm sure they weren't lacking any bucks.

Speaking of songs, George had been working with a bunch of people from Band Aid for a Christmas song. George had only told me that he was asked to be apart of it, and how there's a choir he's in.

"I don't know how I feel about the sound of that song." I said to him a week before vacationing.

"Why?" He asked. He has just told me about the lyrics and storyline.

"Well... it's Africa." I said honestly. "Obviously there won't be any snow this Christmas. Or the next, or the next... and no, I don't think they know it's Christmas time. At all."

George chuckled at my response. "Fair point."

I had dozed off while George was playing games, and woke up again when he was carefully trying to move. "Oh, I'm sorry." He saw me squirming.

I tried to say, "it's okay," but it must've sounded like mush since he started to laugh.

George promised we would get to make a snowman tomorrow. I haven't done that in a while, and I forgot what it's like to really "play" in the snow.

December 4th, 1984

Jeena's Point ofView

Andy was tying one of my snow boots while I slid on the other. "Tell me again, where are we going tonight?"

"George and I found this restaurant that's in a really nice hotel. We made reservations, and were the last slot for them before they were booked for the rest of the week.

I stood up and shook my feet around to make sure they weren't too loose.

I stepped out into the cold air, the slight breeze frosting over my nose.

The snow had been shoveled by other people who were around this area, so when we went outside it wasn't impossible to go anywhere.

Everybody else already left to go get their table, but I had held everybody up because I was told we were leaving at six thirty, not six. I had to shower as fast as I could after I found everybody putting their coats on. Andrew waited for me, though.

It wasn't too far of a walk, but the elevation made it a little difficult at times. When you got past that part, it was much easier to walk through the small town. Which was adorable, may I add.

DJ's Point of View

I was falling asleep on George's shoulder by the time we finished eating. It was so warm in the restaurant, and the noise of people talking was beginning to drown out.

"Baby," George shook me gently. "We have to go back now. Can you walk?"

I nodded slightly and began to stand up and rubbed my eyes. But as it turned out, I needed somebody to lean on.

When we got back to our chalet, I collapsed on our bed. George had to take off my boots for me, along with hang up my jacket. When he came back in pajamas he got under the covers, putting the comforter on top of me too. "How come you got so tired?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I don't know. Maybe the amount of walking we do here is just exhausting."

"I'm sorry," he sounded sad. "Do you want to stay here tomorrow? We could just make food to eat instead of going out. I mean, it might be a better idea. It's not the best idea to spend money every day for two to three meals a day."

I shrugged. "Don't be sorry. I love it here. I'd buy a place here if I could speak their... German. And, if I had the money."

He kissed my shoulder and chuckled. "Go to bed. You're slurring your words together."

I didn't have a hard time listening to that.

Although I was exhausted, I remembered a dream I had. It was funky.

I was outside, and the snow was very easy to walk through. It wasn't that cold, yet the snow wasn't melting.

The sun was just starting to rise. I was looking around for our chalet, but I couldn't find it. I was in the middle of an open circle surrounded by trees.

I started to panic, calling out for anybody.

And then I saw George. Standing calmly by one of the trees.

"George!" I yelled. "Where is everybody?"

He didn't answer. He just had the faintest smile on his face.

I began walked toward him, but he seemed to get farther away. I started running...

At least, I attempted to. As dreams love to do, I was running in slow motion. I just couldn't get to him.

Before I could panic too much, I woke up in the dark. I was afraid to even look at the clock. So instead I turned over to George, who seemed to be getting a better night's sleep than I was.

I stared at his facial features for a while, smiling to myself. Soon I found the courage to go back to bed without worrying I'd have another weird dream.