4.

We had done many rounds of cards when Harry finally decided he was tired

We had done many rounds of cards when Harry finally decided he was tired. We picked up all the cards, putting them in the box and putting them with the other games. Harry escorted Carla to bed first, watching her get in her sheets and turn over. I felt sick to my stomach as I crawled into bed slowly, grasping the covers. Ali was next. He whispered a few things to her. I watched her squint her eyes shut and once he had pulled away she breathed out heavily.

He stayed beside her bed for a few extra seconds. I laid my head down on my pillow, feeling like rocks were in my skull. My heart thumped widly as I dreaded Harry coming over to me. You could hear him whispering his goodnight praises to the girls eagerly, his aroma lingered in the air as he moved spots.

His footsteps approached my bed, pulling my covers up to my chest that was heaving from nervousness. He chuckled, sliding his finger down my shoulder as he stood over me in all his glory. My legs shook beneath my covers. I hoped Harry couldn't notice, but I'm sure it was obvious.

I was waiting for the kiss and creepy comments.

"So nervous all the time." He whispered.

I breathed into my covers, avoiding eye contact with Harry as he continued to whisper things to me. I wondered if this was his free therapy because he had done this with Ali too, and I assume the rest of the girls. I made a mental note to ask ali about it tomorrow- if I survived tonight.

The thought of having to sleep, in this man's house while locked in a basement was terrifying.

"Goodnight flower." He finally said, pulling away from my bedside. Like Ali, I let out a breath of relief too. I watched his tall frame head to the light switch, and turn it off then shut the door behind him leaving us in complete darkness.

The sound of the bedroom lock clicking was the last thing I heard before sleep took over me.

It felt like bliss, waking up in my own apartment and remembering my job at the strip club. I was going to make lots of money tonight I was sure. Maybe I could go shopping with some of my earnings. For a moment I forgot where I was. Walking down the street, seeing all the city lights of many colors. Bars, clubs, restaurants all passed by. My friends faces greeting me as I showed up for dinner flashed through my mind. I felt peace for a moment thanks to my dreams.

9am.

"Wake up, breakfast is ready!" Clara whispered, rocking my body. When my eyes fluttered open I was met with the wall. The sight of Clara's shadow on it leaving my faded form of vision and then the sound of Harry's voice outside pulled me from any sort of happiness I felt from my dreams.

I wished this whole experience was just a dream.

But it was a nightmare waking up after a bad dream and realizing it was real. All the negative emotions in the pit of your stomach comes back. It hits you like a train. Coming full force, you feel your smile disappear as you stare out into the hallway whilst hearing your kidnappers voice talk.

He didn't sound happy.

Quickly, I rushed out of bed.

I left the bedroom and saw Ali, Clara, and Samantha out in the hall with Harry. His mop of curls were looking into the first bedroom. His head was concealed by the wall but his lower body was out, his back was stretched, his arm leaning against the frame of the door. He was telling the others to get up for breakfast, and I was glad he hadn't come into my room. That would have been an even worse way to wake up.

Samantha started walking up the staircase after Harry nodded his head at her. Ali followed, and then Clara as she was tugging her sweater to her chest. Her bare feet padded up the stairs. She disappeared once she was up the stair case.

I followed after the three girls, too scared to be left with Harry. I had enough of the basement. Plus if I was upstairs I could see a better layout and possibly an escape. I was hoping to find the front door, maybe even a window. My body found an urge to walk faster at that thought.

Once I reached the top of the stairs, Harry and the rest of the girls hot on my heels, I saw the long corridor i was in when I first arrived yesterday. It was bland. Only a closet door that I was curious to open on my right. Instead, I walked towards the light of the hallway and the sound of Ali talking.

The kitchen.

"Alaia, help set the table for me?" She asked, throwing a rag over her shoulder and wiping her forehead. It smelled amazing in here.

"Can you make some extra bacon for me?" Clara asked, peering her eyes over the counter. Ali nodded, grabbing a bowl to whisk the eggs in. She was in a hurry, always anxiously looking down the hall towards the basement for Harry. I wasn't sure if it was an effort to please him, or maybe something else. I got mixed emotions on her. Sometimes I felt like she possibly had some affections for the man.

She poured the egg mixture into a hot pan as I grabbed some plates from the counter and placed them around the table. Cups, silverware, and then napkins were next.

Harry showed up in some sweatpants and a T-shirt a few minutes after all the girls had sat down. It was an odd sight seeing all the girls being so small and vulnerable compared to Harry. They rushed past him. I took a quick spot next to Ali and Clara, not wanting to sit next to Harry. Ali served Harry his plate first of course. Then she went around the table with pans. She was quick with everything, but I wasn't sure if that shocked me yet.

Then, she placed the pan in the sink and sat down. Harry started conversation and a few of the girls answered. Rory seemed more willing to talk than anyone, and the way he looked at her was odd. He saw all of us as property. You could see it in the way he treated us, looked at us, and talked. That's why we're here.

Breakfast was soon over and I didn't eat much. I quickly dumped it out and placed my plate in the sink, looking over at the walls. The wallpaper was a stupid flower design, much like an old lady's house. I turned off the water and headed down the hall, seeing the staircase leading back down to the basement.

I headed down the long steps, wondering what is there to do for the day.

The shelves under the small television had some puzzles and games under it. I grabbed a random board game, placing it on the floor. I shuffled open the box. There were 4 little different colored pieces to use as your character- blue, red, yellow, and green. I picked the blue character. The small plastic was encased in my hand as I flipped the board to its different sections and shuffled the small cards for the game.

Small feet suddenly stood in front of me, making me look up to meet the freckled face of Clara.

"Can I play too?" She asked.

"Of course, pick your character." I said, sliding the characters her way as she sat down on her knees. She stuck her tongue out. Her hands chose the yellow character, and I set the others aside. The girls started to pile into the basement, disbursing. Ali sat on the couch behind us to read her book.

The basement door shut, and then locked once we were all back down from breakfast.

I saw Samantha walk out from her room with a dress that had to be decided on if she was going to wear it. But as her bedroom door was opened, I noticed it empty.

Clara rolled her dice and picked up a card from the pile. Before I took my turn, I looked around the room for Rory. Everyone seemed to be occupied with their own things. Clara was playing the game with me, Ali was reading, Samantha was looking at her clothes.

So where was Rory?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, I just want to apologize in advance for the next chapter cuz...yeah. Lol.