7.

I stared at the clock, watching the seconds turn to minutes from which I was up here with this man

I stared at the clock, watching the seconds turn to minutes from which I was up here with this man. The clocks hands moved, ticked, mocked me. He talked about some of his other paintings, as I sat and tried to control the vomit that threatened to come up. He talked so openly about these women. Victims of his, that he had in the past. And I was sitting here on his couch hearing about someone's death. Someone that could be me.

The thought made me dizzy.

"So tell me about you. I know everything about everyone else, but nothing about you." He said, leaning forward. Keeping my hands in my lap, I tried to think of things.

"Well, um I tried to learn to swim."

He stared urging me to continue.

"It didn't go well, I k-"

"You don't know how to swim?" He asked, smiling in disbelief. I looked up at him to meet his jade eyes which were darker than they were in previous minutes. I shook my head, realizing I may have just given him a new idea on how to kill me.

"You really don't know how?" He laughed, "I'll teach you then."

"T-teach me how?"

"I have a pool, I hardly use it-" he scratched his chin, deep in thought, "but I can still teach you." I scanned his facial features, his jawline mostly. Maybe if he wasn't so crazy he could be a model. He was attractive, very, attractive. But his whole kidnapping thing scared the crap out of me, and all I could do was look past him for an escape. He really had no windows. But his front door was mere feet away, and I'm sure I would have been caught looking at the deadbolt lock he had on it. But I looked away, looking at his paintings.

Beautiful, but creepy knowing it was all victims.

My eyes snapped away, heart running, when his hand fell on my thigh. Please no.

Before I had a chance to say anything, his body was close to mine, and his thumbs were hooked under my chin to force me to look at him. Deep eyes looked into mine, and a sick smile spread across his face. I shook my head to try and get out of his grasp. And it worked for a second as my body scooted back to hit his arm rest of the couch. 

This position only gave him the upper hand however.

He was on top of me in seconds, the smell of his cologne filling my nose. I grasped and pulled at his shirt, feeling his legs lay in between mine. I could feel how large his body was, how strong he was compared to me. His body weight shifted. His left arm pressed into the cushions of his couch.

He was leaning over me, looking down at me as I grasped desperately onto his shirt. Feeling the muscles of his chest under my palm, I shut my eyes, pressing my face into his chest.

"P-please don't, H- Harry, I can't, I've never done it before."

I felt his head bend down to kiss my forehead, seeming to understand, but hesitantly.

His arm gripped my hand, forcing me to let go of his shirt. I flopped back against his couch, and now I was forced to look at him.

"What do you mean? What haven't you done?" He asked, seeming genuinely confused by my previous statement.

"I-I've never, the- the thing! The s word." I stammered.

"Sex?"

"Y-yes." I felt my cheeks heat up. They were hot, from embarrassment. Why was I acting like this?

"You've never had sex?" He seemed intrigued by this. He moved his arm so he was hoisting himself up by my head, his necklace dangling in my face. His body heat radiating from his chest onto mine. I felt like a middle schooler getting kissed for the first time- which I hadn't done either. Except I wasn't getting kissed, much to my relief.

"Your a Virgin?" He smirked. Oh no.

"I-I'm not ready, I've never even been kissed!" His eyes widened in amusement, the smirk never leaving his face. You need to shut up, your only making him more interested.

He leaned down as I scolded myself, pressing a hot kiss to my cheeks. He wiped some stray tears I didn't know had made an appearance before chuckling evilly. My heart rate calmed itself slightly when he rested on top of my body, breathing in.

"I think your gonna be my favorie, doll face."

I needed to get the hell out of here.