10

I swallowed my breath as I was sat on the edge of Harry's bed waiting for him to return from the small bathroom

I swallowed my breath as I was sat on the edge of Harry's bed waiting for him to return from the small bathroom. I heard his sink turn on, then turn off. When he came out, I saw the blood had been washed away and his hands were no longer stained red. They were normal.

I shifted my weight, feeling the bed move. It was a big bed but very simple as most mens rooms are. Harry had a black cover on his bed, simple, grey pillows and a tv mounted on the wall. No decorations. No lights other than a lamp at his bedside, and no colors. The room was void of any kind of personality.

My hands pulled in my lap as I chewed on my lip. Harry started to take off his shirt, revealing the tattoos that littered his chest. I pulled my gaze away, looking back down at my fingers.

The black jeans entered my view and the sight of swallowtail tattoos on his abdomen made my throat go dry. I was fearing for what might be coming, but a part of me wondered what it would be like- sex. Everyone does it. So it can't be bad, and some girls come down from these interactions void of emotions. Others seem quite pleased.

Harry went down on the heels of his feet. He sat in front of me, staring into my eyes as if to speak to me. His fingers came up to brush a stray hair out of my face and behind my ear, brushing my cheeks with a gentle tenderness.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" He whispered, scooting closer so he sat between my legs, still holding himself with the balls of his feet. My body shivered at his touch. Watching his fingertips trail up my leg, teasing the skin of my thighs, smirking as he watched my body's reaction to it.

I peered down at him.

His fingers inched up my jacket, playing with the skin of my stomach, probing it and tickling it slightly. He trailed his finger down towards the lining of my panties. His fingers were dangerously close to the warmth that was concealed underneath. I was scared at how my body was reacting to the man, tingling and toying with my senses.

His fingers lightly brushed my sensitive clit, accidentally, but he didn't miss how I let out a small mewl at the action. My heart started to race. I bit my lip, cursing at myself for giving him that satisfaction at how I reacted to him. Playing with the small bow on the hem, he chuckled to himself.

"Sensitive little thing,"

Harry stood to his full height all of a sudden. He watched me from above, his fingers trailing up my jacket. With every inch I felt myself tingle and writhe under his touches. So delicate, yet forceful.

"Hm, I think this should come off." He tugged at ny jacket, grasping hold of the zipper. I clutched the sheets of his bed anxiously, hearing it come undone. It was pulled down my torso, stopping at the end. The jacket fell in two pieces, exposing my bare stomach. I wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Harry's fingers came up, pulling the left side of the jacket down, then the right side. The cold air washed over my whole chest, I felt the goosebumps start to rise on my breasts. My size wasn't big, but not small. I was average. Pink perky nipples, but they were now covered in the very obvious little bumps of the air.

"Cold?" He chuckled, throwing the jacket somewhere. I nodded, continuing to look down my lap. I watched my fingers twitch, hearing Harry's deep breathing over my head.  He sighed, petting my head. I felt his hands smoothly glide down my hair, pushing it back behind my shoulders. The act may have been meant to be comforting, but it seemed more creepy. Given the fact I was basically naked it seemed perverted in a way too.

His fingers ran down my collar bone, down to the skin of my breasts, lightly playing with the nipple. He trailed over to the other side, his body slightly swaying when he did, cupping both in his hands.

I closed my eyes, blissfully enjoying how it felt. His hands were large and warm, and I almost forgot where I was. The feeling of him just holding them and giving them reassuring touches felt nice. His hands ran down the skin, watching them bounce slightly when let go. His eyes brightened when he saw them, a very pleased look on his face.

"Do you like when I touch you?"

The deep voice betrayed me. Causing weird things to happen to my own body, both me and the man noticing my thighs clench. I nodded, not really thinking. Great, what a way to stroke the man's giant ego.

Harry chuckled again, pulling away from me.

"Maybe another day doll face."