~[planning]~ chap-3

_________________________________________
Tommy was mumbling and rambling about what he's gonna do to defeat dream,
Like finding his weakness
------------------------------------------------------------

'In order to kill him, we need to find... we need to find out what's he's afraid of.
We need to find his soft spot, maybe an embarrassing secret-'

'Baaaaa'

'Yeah fuck no, an embarrassing fuckin secret??? Who am i kidding, we're talking about fuckin dream. There's no fucking way he's gonna be defeated over a small fuckin secret.'

'UGHHHH what the fuck is he afraid of???'

'Baaaaaa'

'Friend, u always came out with the best fucking ideas!
We can kidnapped one of his loved ones and threatened to kill them and then-'

'Baaaaaa'

'What do you mean that should be the fuckin plan B?'

'Baaaaaaa'

'Get them on our side??? What kind of shitty plan is that?'

'BaaaAaaaA'

'No it wouldn't work out friend!, whoever they are, they're probably already on that assholes side...'

'BaAAaaa'

'Well, you're right, we dont even know who that asshole cared so much for. His friends alredy left his side which is their best fucking decision by the way, George and sapnap left him, bad- well there is this whole fuckin egg situation. Technoblade? Who the fuck am i kidding? How am i gonna get technoblade???? Dream probably helped him escaped.'

'If you think about it, He has no fuckin friends lmao.'

'BaaAaAaAaaa'

'WHAT??? ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? DRISTA???'

'Baaaaaa'

'I- we dont even know how to find her.
And plus, what are the odds that she's gonna say yes? I- well not me but i was accused of killing his fucking dog.'

'Baaaaaa'

'Maybe we should talk about this another day.'

_________________________________________
Figuring out who's his allies are
-----------------------------------------------------------

'Well,there's no doubt that technoblade will be one of his allies... they probably fucking bonded over the last few months.'

'Baaaaaa'

'We need to figure out how to defeat technoblade just incase!

But that pork never fucking dies.'

'Baaaaa'

'Perhaps... we can ruin his trust on dream?'

'Baaaaa'

'Im a fucking genius.'

'But what if he has other allies?.
who would help an asshole and techn- PHIL. he wont help fucking dream for no reason but he's definitely on techno's side.'

'Baaaaaaaaa'

'What do you mean i can't kill my own dad? As if i even plan to fuckin kill him'

_________________________________________
His strategies
-----------------------------------------------------------

'Alright, dream likes to use his surroundings to either, hide, protect, or fucking kill. And plus, he would use potions too! Techno probably have potions.'

'Baaaa'

'We NEED to figure out how to eliminate all the strategies he can use when defeating him. Maybe a special room.'

'Wait! Enderpearls.'

'Baaaaa'

_________________________________________
THEIR strategies
-----------------------------------------------------------
'Maybe instead of finding out how to eliminate all the strategies he could use in a room or some sort, we can copy the way he fights.'

'Baaaa'

'Y'know what they say, your biggest enemy is yourself'

'Baa Baa'Aa baa BaEaA'

'Yes, i know that I'm not that shitty homeless green man, and i'll NEVER want to be a shitty homeless green man, but i'll just try to copy how he fights you know?'

'Baaaa'

_________________________________________
Finding a trainer
-----------------------------------------------------------
'We need someone who can fight atleast half as good as him. Even that's not enough but it'll still be good.'

'Baaa'

'I wonder-'

??? - 'Lookin for a trainer you say?'